Five| oh shit

"I'm- I'm very impressed with your work history, Ms.Abruzzo-" Arturo was cut off, looking away from the paper in his hands.

"Please, call me Rosalie, Mr. Román." Arcelia smiles, lightly tossing a chestnut colored curl over her shoulder.

"Of course, you can call me Arturo." He smiled politely and held up the papers. "At only twenty six years old and such an impressive resume- better than most who are forty."

She gave a tight lipped smile. "What can I say? I'm very eager, I love what I do."

"Eager indeed. I'm happy to announce that we would love to have you on our team, you'd be a great asset." He smiled and closed her folder. "What do you say?"

"I'd be honored Mr. Román- I mean Arturo." She laughed and stood up shaking his hand. "This is an amazing opportunity- I promise I won't take advantage of it."

"Pleasure is all ours, Rosalie." Arturo went to explain a few more details before her phone started to blare. "I- I'm so sorry, excuse me." Arcelia went through her bag- looking for the phone that she swore was on silent, before turning it off.

"No problem, now this Monday we will discuss some more when you come into work. Seven ok for you?" The older man asked with a smile, a curly headed woman walking in with paper work. "These were faxed over from-" the woman looked up and smiled. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt."

"Monica! Meet our new partner, Ms. Abruzzo- she will be working with me so if she's needs anything, be a dear and get it for her- she'll also be helping Torres." Arturo held a hand out towards the young woman before going to his computer to make sure everything is set up for Rosalie.

"Please, call me Rosalie." She stood up, her phone still vibrating in her bag. "It's so nice to meet you." She held out her hand towards Monica. The red headed girl looked at Arcelia with a glare- jealous of the girl with such a high title already, worried that she'll get to close to Arturo; despite all her worries, she couldn't help but fall for her friendly smile. Just like everyone else.

"It's nice to meet you, Rosalie. I hope I can be of assistance." She smiled and shook her hand.

"Oh, please." Arcelia waved her hand in the air with a laugh.

"I believe someone is still trying to get ahold of you, must be urgent. We can continue this conversation on Monday, Rosalie." Arturo hears the vibrating in her bag, gesturing towards her and then the door.

"Ah-" she pressed her bag closer to her. "I'm so sorry, Arturo."

"No! No, don't be. I understand you're a busy woman." He stood up, reaching his hand out towards her. "Thank you for coming in, I can't wait to work with you."

"As do I. Thank you for taking the time." She smiled and turned towards the door. "Lovely meeting you." She nodded her head at Monica.

Walking down the hall she tugged her salmon pencil skirt down along with her matching blazer, her silver heels tapping against the marble floor. "Thank you, Miss." she smiled at the receptionist as she handed her the pass that was given to her. "Thank you, Ms. Abruzzo."

Once out the building she ripped open her bag rummaging for her phone. Thirteen missed calls.

"Are you trying to blow this!" She hissed into the phone as she pulled her straps back onto her shoulder. "I was in an interview!"