Chapter 4

Pony went outside. "Get out of here!" I heard Dally scream from outside. I heard a women screaming. Johnny's mom. I looked at him and hugged him. "No..." Johnny said softly pushing me away. I looked at him surprised. "I have to go out there." He said as I scoffed.

"Johnny no." He didn't even acknowledged what I said. He opened the door and left me inside the house. I heard his mom screaming at him but I couldn't quite make out what she was saying. But I cringed every time she yelled. I heard the whole gang yelling except Johnny.

I opened the door and saw this mom coming towards me. "Hey!" I started to back up into the house. She grabbed me. "Get your hands off of her!" Dally yelled.

"She's a no good whore!" She kept her grip on me.

"Get your fucking hands off of my little sister!" Dally screamed at her. Johnny looked at both of us scared out of his wits. But then something came over him.

"Get your hands off my girlfriend." Johnny said in a steady voice. "Mom, get your hands off my girlfriend."

"She doesn't deserve you Johnny!"

"No! Johnny doesn't deserve you! You no good addict" I yelled at her looking right into her eyes. She looked at me with a surprised look but then anger. She raised her hand then slapped me across my face.