Chapter 11

The police officers took Pony into a separate room. Me and Johnny looked at each other with a concerned look. "Is Pony gonna be ok Johnny?" I said sitting on the bench.

"He oughta be ok y/n" He said sitting down next to me. Johnny wrapped his arm around me. I put my head on his shoulder.

I woke up to the sound of the cell opening. I opened my eyes and saw Pony coming back into the cell. "Hey Pony" I said groggy.

"Cmon kids" The police officer said "You got bailed out."

"What?" I said confused.

"They let me have one phone call and I called Darry. He bailed us out." Pony said.

"Oh ok.." I said. Shit what is Dally gonna say about Darry bailing us out.

The police officers walked us out of the station. Darry was in the car waiting for us. He glared at all 3 of us as if we were some mass murders. My heart dropped as I got in the car. We all sat in the back scared to sit in the front with Darry.

I kept on seeing Darry glare at us through the mirror. I looked out the window and surprisingly it was still dark. It felt like we had been at the station for days not hours.

We arrived at my house. Darry got out and opened the door for me and walked me but to the front porch of my rundown house. "See you later!" Johnny yelled from the car. I smiled at him. I went in my house and closed the door. I sighed at relief. I thought Darry was gonna give me a lecture.