Chapter 16

I stood there frozen. I knew it was him. I didn't wanna be right on this. Tears starting coming to my eyes. I couldn't breathe. My stomach had sank. Slowly the man turned around. Now facing me. I scanned his face. He had a brown beard with blue eyes. He looked to be in his late 20's or early 30's.

I looked down at his hand. His right hand in a fist. His left hand wrapped around a gun. He lifted his left hand up. Pointing the gun at my head. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I swallowed. I remembered something that someone had said. I-if you tell them facts about you they are less likely to shoot.

"I-I'm I mean uh" I kept on stuttering "my name is y/n.....I have a brother and a boyfriend I-I um I am 15. I have the greatest friends ever. The-they are so sweet and they are my world. Please....I am a person. I am here. I'm a person" He lowed the gun and looked at me "I am someone's sister and daughter. P-please I-I am a person too." I said with tears streaming down my face. He lowered the gun completely and was about to walk away when I heard footsteps behind me.

"Y/n!?!" Said a familiar voice. I looked behind me. Down the hall Johnny stood there. My eyes widened as I turned back as quick as I could. But I wasn't in time. The gunman pulled the trigger.