Chapter 7

I grabbed Johnny's hand as we left the Curtis brother's house. "Where do you wanna go?" I said jumping and the turning around to look at Johnny. He smiled at me. I raised my eyebrows. He looked at me with a lustful look. It scared me but I liked it. I smiled then scrunched my nose. "Wanna go to my place. My parents aren't home." I said.

"Oh really" Johnny said with a playful look.

"Cmon!" I said tightening my grip on his hand as I ran to get to my house.

We walked in the house. Right as we walked in and closed the door. Johnny grabbed my waist and pulled me in to kiss me. He kissed my lips then went on to my cheek then my neck. "J-Johnny" I tried to say.

"Yeah?"

"Should we um..."

"Oh, oh right." We went into my room. He slammed me against the bed. He went to close the door but it slammed instead.

That's when I thought of Dallas. Oh no Dally. What if he comes in.

Johnny came back and started kissing me. "Johnny. J-Johnny." He looked at me. "Dally?"

"Oh...it's fine he won't come." He said sincerely. I believed him. He took off his shirt and then started with his pants. "Johnny wait." I looked towards his pants. He nodded and then smiled. He got on his knees so I could take them off better. I undid the button and then unzip them slowly. He kicked them off his legs. I looked down and saw his large number in his underwear. I bit my lip. I took my finger and ran it on the outline of his number. He looked down at me with lust in his eyes. He went on top of me again. Something brushed against my thigh. "Uh... Johnny." He looked down and his face turned red.

"Oh my god!" He said with his face all red.

"Haha it's fine Johnny." I kissed him once again.  He took of my pants and then my shirt. He wrapped his arms around me to unclip my bra. But he stopped. "Is-is this ok y/n?"

"Johnny, I want this. I really do. It's fine" I smiled. He undid my bra with ease. He looked at them. "I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what y/n?" He said confused. He sighed. "Y/n you are absolutely beautiful." He kissed my neck, my chest, and then my stomach as he went down to take off my panties. He rolled them down. Me having to kick them off. He took off his underwear finally revealing his large number. He got on top of me. And angled it.

I had never done this before. This was gonna be my first time. Also Johnny's.

"Are you sure y/n?" He said raising his eyebrows. I nodded. "Yes." I felt his tip. He looked at me once again for another sign of consent. I nodded. I felt him slip inside of me. I moaned. "Oh god! I'm not hurting you."

"Y-your not." I said in pain. He looked at me with worried eyes but he trusted me. He went in deeper. The discomfort grew. He thrusted his hips and went in and out starting off slow. I groaned. "Are you ok?" Johnny said worried.

"I'm good. Just keep- keep on going." He kept on going but this time he went faster. He thrusted faster and faster. Soon the uncomfortableness moved to pleasure. He kept on going but with each thrust he put all his power into it. Trying to get the satisfaction of a moan. He finally hit my sweet spot when I moaned out. "J-" I couldn't even finish the sentence.

"Shit...it's coming" Johnny said. He put all of his force into the last thrusts. I moaned out one last time. He took his number out right as he cummed all over my stomach. "Johnny oh my god!" I burst out laughing. "Y/n! I'm- oh my god. I'm so sorry."

"Johnny-"

"I'm so sorry" he cut me off

"Johnny!" I got his attention. "Look at me. Don't be sorry." He stared at me with his puppy eyes. Them melted my heart. He smiled and I kissed him.

He laid down next to me after he cleaned me off. "Y/n...can I tell you something?"

"Sure Johnny. What's up?"

"I love you"