Chapter 9

The sun was starting to set when we walked out the door. Pony kept on looking back at the sunset and almost walking into the street. "Pony!" He turned back to me, coming back to reality. "S-sorry"

"It's alright just please pay attention." I said worried.

"I will." He smiled. I jumped around Johnny and then kissed him on the cheek. He turned to me and then blushed.

We kept on walking. It felt like every block we passed another one got added. "Did anyone bring money?" I asked.

"Oh uh" Pony said.

"I didn't either man" Dally said our of nowhere.

"Hey Dal! Where you been?" Johnny said excitedly.

"I got caught up with Shepard." He pushed me and Johnny apart and squeezed his way in between us. I glared at him. "What have you two been up to?" He looked at Johnny. Johnny looked at me with a worried face. Pony saw our faces and was intrigued. "Oh u-uh" Johnny stammered.

"We have been at Pony's house..." I interrupted. "Right Pony?"

"Oh ya uh right" He smiled. Dally glared at all of us.

"Cmon lets get to the movie....we are about to miss it." I said enthusiastically. I ran forward grabbing Johnny's hand.

"Wait y/n!" Dally yelled. I ignored him. "we ugh fuck... we have no money."

Me and Johnny ducked so people were less likely to see us. There was an opening that we always used to get inside without paying. I went first and Johnny helped me under. Pony and Dally finally came. Johnny went next then Pony. "Wait guys!" Dally was half ways under the fence. "Oh god! Go, go, go, go!" He pushed Dally back under the fence.

"What?!? What's wrong man?" Dally said.

"Security!" Just then someone grabbed me.

"Hey don't touch her!" Johnny yelled. I turned around and it was a security guard.

"Shut up hood!" One of the security guards said. Pony's face...oh god there was no way to express it. If he gets taken into the station they will take him away from his brothers.

"Pony run!" I said trying to get free, kicking and punching the air. It was useless. Pony shook his head. We all looked at him. He looked so helpless. More security guards came over and grabbed Johnny and Pony. Dally was on the other side of the fence. He was only half way through the fence when the security guards came so he had time to go back.

"Come get us ok?" I said to Dally. Them pushing me around. His eyes filled with anger. But he nodded.