How It Began

At first I should introduce myself : Hi I'm Y/N and I was one of the most wanted criminals in Spain. I spent 4 and a half years of my life in prison because of 3 robberies and dealing with drugs. You my think that's really less, yeah I got a lot money and some cops really need that. After prison I robbed 12 jewelry shops and 4 banks and oh, I shot the leader of a drug ring and got to be the new one.
Soo... that's the story on how I got into that heist and how my life completely changed, when I met that one boy.

The day the professor found me:

I sat alone in a motel near Madrid and hid from the sirens that were chasing me. I fucked up. One of my dealers betrayed me and told everything about the things I've done.. I got rid of snitches that could betray me, you know what I mean? Yeah. Murder. I wasn't always like that I had a good childhood but someday everything went wrong and that's why I got into drugs and later in robbery. And when I killed the first person a bit on accident to be honest, I went cold and nothing would ever change that. But that's not that important right now.
So it was 9pm and it knocked on the motel room door. "Shit", I thought. I got my gun and slowly opened the door so that I was behind it. Nobody got in? I turned to face a middle aged man with a beard and glasses who looked shocked. "PUT YOUR HANDS UP" I screamed at him whit my gun pointing to his head. "Who the fuck are you and what to you want huh?" He looked at me frightened but calmly " I want to help you. I'm not up to hand you to the police. I-"  he stocked. "Move and I shoot, you should know I NEVER miss" I said. " I know that Y/N and I also know that the police got the information that you are here 10 minutes ago and in.. 4 minutes they gonna be here". I slowly took the gun down and put it away. "You can call me the professor, I want to give you a job. How does 100 million sound to you?" I smiled and he already knew I was in. You know what's weird? I trusted him. I never trusted someone after knowing each other for a few minutes but he seamed trustable and that's why I got my stuff and he lead me to his car.

The first chapter of my first story about the handsome Denver. I hope you like it, I have a lot more to write and so many ideas. Thank you so much for reading this❤️