Bye, Bye Bitch

Alison Parker also had a request. A boy posted a picture of her naked in the toilet. She wanted to delete it. Stupid to think we'd let her go into the internet but she could record a video for her parents.

Rio looked after her and stood beside her, in case she tried to delete it.

But of course he got distracted by Tokyo. The police hacked into Alison's phone and took a picture of Rio.

We didn't know, just the two of them. Berlin freaked out.
He scared the hostages and ordered us to undress them. He thought somebody had a phone.

"Denver, undress her!" Berlin ordered. Oh yeah, really nice of him to let my boyfriend undress Monica.
She started to gasp for air, she might have a panic attack
"Whats wrong?" Denver asked her.
"I can't breathe." she said.
"Take me with the girls, that get medication. Please." she tried to say while she couldn't breathe.
"Berlin. I'm taking her." Denver told him.

I'm not jealous or anything but it pisses me of a bit. I can't stand him talking to other girls with his caring type of way. Never mind.

Monica was now in the office and Oslo watched them. Denver brought up the medication but he took the abortion pill.
I knew because I followed him. Okay I may be crazy but I have nothing to do right now and should probably sleep.

"Come outside with me." Denver said.
He lighted his cigarette and said:
"You might think what I'm about to tell you isn't worth shit. I don't think it's a good idea that you have an abortion. You need money for the kid right?"

The fuck?

"No, no-" she said scared. Somethings wrong with her.
"Yes, yes listen, we're in a heist. You can get something for yourself." he told her.
"No, really."

He gave a a bunch of money. Why the hell? I know he's a good guy if you know him better but that? No, that's not normal. That were 20 thousand. He can't just give her our money because she's fucking pregnant.

"Thanks, I appreciate it but, give me the pill and I'll get back." she said.

Oh but she can take the money anyways huh?

He looked at her shocked and sad.
"All right." he said but didn't give it to her yet.
"Then what is it? Think it'll fuck up your life?" he asked angryly.
"Who?" she acted confused.
"Your son. Better than have your life fucked up by your son, than any of these motherfuckers. Or me." he said taking out his gun.
"That, that fucks up your life. If someone in here loses their head and shoots. A kid doesn't. "
"What do you know about what fucks me up? What do you know?" she asked.
"My mom was going to abort me. But first, she inhaled the Heroin she had to sell to be able to pay for the abortion. The police got her. Between drugs, jail and the police, I was born. What do you know?" he said.

He never told me. Oh my God. Why does he tell a hostage about his life and not me? I mean he wants to get her not to abort, but to share a story this sad and private with her and not me hurts me. Really.

He continued telling her some things about why she should keep it and I got angry.

Berlin walked beside me and smiled because he knew I listened to Denver. Oh shit.

"What are you doing Denver?"
"I'm giving her the abortion pill." he said.
"What's wrong? She needs you to help her put it in her mouth with water?" Berlin asked.
She took the pill and wanted to go quick but--

A phone rang.

She saw me standing behind the corner and her face seemed to cry for help and got flodded by panic. I laughed and walked away.

She was fucked. Berlin got her. He took the money and then the phone.
"Denver, what is happening with our authority if the others know?" Berlin said.
"You'll kill her. Yeah, that's what your going to do."

No, he could never kill someone. Punching someone into hospital, yeah, but not that. I saw him getting upset.

Berlin came across me again.
"Ready for the show? You're going to enjoy her dead. As I see, your jealous, but in a few minutes you don't have to anymore. She'll be gone. I'm doing this just for you London." he said in his charming voice.

"Really nice, thank you." I said polietly even if I could shoot him anytime I see him.

Denver took her. She screamed the whole time. He let go of her in the bathroom. Then he closed the door. I stood and still listened, if he was really doing it.

I heard her cry
"No, please don't shoot me." she begged.
"Why did you have to grab that fucking cell phone? Why the fuck did you have to fool me? You know what'll happen if I don't kill you? They'll kill me first. And then they'll kill you!" he told her letting go of her overall.
"Holy fucking shit! Fuck! Come on, dude!" he couldn't breath and freaked out.
"On your knees!" he ordered.
"No, please" she sobbed.
"Don't look at me! Don't fucking look at me." he screamed.

He's not going to do it I know that. I can't handle it anymore I have to go in.

I took out my gun and opened the door.

"London, get the fuck out that's none of your business!" he yelled.
"Oh, yes it is. You're not becoming a killer just because Berlin said so." I said pushing him away from her.
"Thank you, thank-" Monica sobbed.
"No, oh no. You understood it wrong. Not my boyfriend is going to kill you, I am. He's a good boy, he could never blow your brain out. But I can. I'm a, I have to say really good killer, I don't mind shooting you. I feel nothing and I don't miss. I never did." I said letting my craziness out.
Denver didn't know I could be that way and stared at me with tears in the eyes.

I loaded my gun.
"Please, please no." Monica kept begging me.
"Bye, bye bitch." I said holding my gun to her head.

I shot.

I did it again and it doesn't bother me anymore.