First Time We Talked

After the first class, I stepped out of the room and stopped right in front of Denver.
"I saw you looking at me the whole time. So, Hi I'm London" I held my hand in his direction, looking him straight in the eyes with a flirty but hard face. With a big grin he shaked my hand and said "And I'm Denver, couldn't be happier to meet somebody eheheheh". His typical laugh, I tried not to explode but I couldn't, it was just too funny.
Both of us already felt the connection.
We walked downstairs to eat with the others and found ourselves sitting at a big table with alcohol and the best looking food I've seen in a while.
Trying to get to know something about everyone without asking personal things is veeryy difficult I have to say but I didn't care that much about them. The only one I'm interested in is Denver. I know Moscow is his dad but I wanna know more..
But, Nairobi seems so nice and funny I think we could be something like friends till the heist is done.

It got dark real quick. Everyone except Denver and I went to their rooms, bedtime is at 10pm. I'm not a child, as if I'm going to always do what the professor says.
"You know we shouldn't know anything about each other but the professor doesn't need to know." I said, smiling mischievous.
"Hmm sooo, what you wanna know? If I'm just a dumbass that my father brought with him or if I'm actually useful? " he asked sarcastically cause he didn't really have something to do with a heist and robbing, but Me- .. Well, I can do a bit more that punching souls out of their bodies and drugs.
"No, haha not that. Something like how did you get here, what happened in your life before and you know, some normal things like age."

That night we talked about everything and nothing. Some simple things like what crimes we committed and prison. But funny was what he wanted to do with the money after we all going to be millionaires.
"I want a own gym and a Maserati eheheh, and new lungs for my dad he can't breathe."
"Wow, a sports car? No I'd like a Jeep, and a island for my own for summer and the rest of the year somewhere in cities in tropical areas. But that for your dad is really cute." I told him.
"Yeah whatever, what if I'd spend the summer with you on your island huh? Would be fun."
"Oh is that a invitation Denver?"
"Could be." he started to whisper like he wanted to go in for a kiss.
I wouldn't say no a little affair is fun.
"What are you still doing here?! It's 2am we have class tomorrow and you should be in bed!" the professor came. He was really angry but trying to be polite.

"Come on we weren't even loud we just talked a bit!" Denver came at him.
"Please just go to bed." professor said trying not to make Denver or me mad.

Alright I thought.
We got to our rooms and Denver stopped at my door.
"What?" I said coming near him.
"Good night" he whispered.
Again trying to go into a kiss, I leaned in but close before I met his lips I stepped away and smiled provocatively: "Sleep well." I said as I closed the door.

It maybe was mean, but as if I'm already giving in after knowing him for a day. No it's taking a while imma play a little, I thought. He's hot and funny and a criminal, somehow everything I like, but I'm not in for relationships I just like a little fun over the time we'll spend here, that's it.

I already knew it'll be amazing as friends and affairs, just see what time brings. I'm not the best for emotions I can flirt really good without even thinking about it and anger is strong with me, but when it comes to saying I love you or someone crying, I'm out.