Night

We had a few hours to relax now. The police had to organize themselves and everything at first. Denver and I searched for a quiet place to sleep a bit and we found one. Just after 2 or 3 hours we had to get up and hand red overalls to all of the hostages. So if the police would try to get in, they wouldn't know who would be who. They couldn't do anything. The professor really thought everything through.

"Stand up! Come on, come on!" Berlin shouted at the hostages, "Take of your masks." he said.
Nobody moved.
"Take of your masks, now!" Berlin shouted again.
"Listen, something unexpected happened, and in spite of these helicopters, I know they giving us a few hours truce, so you are able to rest. In a few minutes we'll distribute some sleeping bags. Oh, and I want to ask you for a favor. Take of your clothes. I want to give you red overalls, just like this, so your more comfortable." Berlin ended.

I handed them the overalls and almost all of them were too scared to look me in the eyes. I understand, but really pathetic, we didn't even hurt someone.

Then Arturo decided to speak to me again.
"I'm sorry to bother you, but here are some people with heart conditions, diabetics, pregnant women and teenagers. I beg you to, please let the most vulnerable go. I don't think they can make it the whole night." he said trying to play the hero.
"Who do you think you are? Fucking Gandhi?" Denver got aggressive.
"Relax Denver, Arturito won't be here long." I said smiling sneaky and holding my hand against his cheek. He got scared and that was really funny.

Then Denver pointed the gun at him. All of them gasped. I was curious what he had in his mind now.
Denver held the gun in Arturos direction : "Take the gun." he said.
"I'm not asking you, I'm ordering you to take the gun."
He took it almost crying.
"Now point at me." Denver said.

What the fuck?

"No, please-" Arturo tried.
"I told you to point at me. Fucking do it. Here." he said. I just stood beside him watching Arturos reaction. I now knew what he was going to do.
"Now shoot me." he said
"What!?"
"Shoot me."
"No please, no." he cried.
Denver took out another gun and pointed it at him.
"Either shoot me or I shoot you. You got ten seconds." he ordered.

Denver quickly counted and at nine the gun clicked.
Arturo shot.
A fake gun of course.
Him and I started laughing really hard. That's why I love him.

"They're fake Arturito, but you did great, you did great." Denver said still laughing.
"It's a gift, you can keep it." he said hugging him.
I leaned my head at his smiling. Don't care if the others see.

"We are also going to distribute some fake guns. In a few hours we'll need your collaboration. And as you see, the only thing you have to do is obey. Trust us and obey." Berlin said. He really is a speaker. He could be a good politician. But a crazy one.
"Come on, take of your clothes and change!" I shouted because no one did anything.

They finally changed and I got them some water.

Tonight the police is going to try to get in here. Because of one specific person. Alison Parker. They think we don't know about her, but we do, we know everyone and everything. The professor told us, how they going to get in, why and when. Definitely before 4:30 am. We are prepared to win our first battle.

"People, come on. The time to follow my orders has come! With us now!" Berlin yelled.

We put on our Dali masks and went downstairs, followed by the hostages. I felt the adrenaline again with the machine gun in my hand and my boy at my side.
We got to the loading zone where the Intervention team was going to be.
They put a camera through the door.
I felt everyones tension.

Upstairs Rio made Alison Parker call someone to tell them we all wear the same and of course masks so the police could never see who's who. Especially when the daughter of the UK Ambassador tells them, she's the main reason they come in. They just had to abort the operation.

The camera got in and we stood the with our browing ground machine gun straight pointing at the door. I'd like to know what the Inspectora and Coronel thought in that moment.

Professor told us the police left so we could go upstairs again.

20 minutes later, the production of our money started.
Nairobi got the helpers and we brought them to the production.
"I want the machines working 24/7. As if we're at a techno rave. Each time we stop, we lose half a million, so we don't. We're making  technical corrections every three hours, ink and offset. So you know, joy party and enthusiasm!" Nairobi held her optimistic speech. She's perfect for the job.

"Wonderful, this is our money dudes, wonderful." Nairobi said running through the corridors.

Tokyo and I hugged each other crying out of pure joy and happiness that we made it.
2.4 fucking billion.
I couldn't stop laughing and crying. It was amazing.

The whole night and next days these machines are producing our money. I can't believe it.