Going Crazy

Now they have Berlins identity. Andrés de Fonollosa. As the news showed to us, he isn't the fancy man he pretended to be. Not just robbery, no, he sold women and even minors. Such a bastard.

But how did they get his DNA?
Denver.

Berlin walked slowly through the mint like a psychopath looking for Denver. Nairobi running behind him apologizing and trying to get him not to kill my boyfriend. He wore his jacket when we drove to the Fiesta. Could be possible it's his fault but how should we know it'll turn out to be a hint to get another of us?

I didn't know about anything at thar time but as I walked through the offices I heard Nairobi and Berlin slowly talking louder.

"Denver fucked up my honor." Berlin stated.
"Wow, wow, wow. What the fuck happened?" I asked.

"Your lover lost a button of my jacket when you all decided to go to a Fiesta and now my face is all over the news." he told me and Nairobi again.

"What do you wanna do now? You can't change that. It doesn't help punishing him. Just calm the fuck down." I replied walking down the stairs.

"Berlin please don't ruin our plan, please." Nairobi begged because Berlin obviously was at the edge of doing something stupid. Not with me.
Berlin wanted to leave and continue searching Denver. I pulled out my gun and so did Helsinki and Oslo. Their M-16 pointing at me and my gun at Berlin. If he moves he's dead.

"London sweetheart, put the gun down. You don't want another kill on your list don't you? Maybe I'll have in a few minutes, because of your boyfriend, the world thinks I'm a asshole." Berlin said.

"Fuck you." I answered and shot in the air because I had to let out my anger. Why does he always have to talk to me like this. Why can't he just shut the fuck up?
Nairobi was shocked but Berlin wasn't impressed.

"Helsinki, make sure these two stay here. I'll search Denver." Berlin ordered and left.
I tried to go after him but Helsinki put me on the ground so I couldn't even try. Nairobi stood beside me with tears in her eyes. You never know what Berlin is up to.

Luckily Helsinki left so that we could go. Found Denver coming out of the toilets. Berlin started arguing with him.

"15 million for one button." that was the first thing I heard, now running to end this situation.

"Berlin come on, it doesn't matter, we can figure it out. After all this you can explain to your fancy friends. No one will ever get you." Nairobi told him walking slowly not to get shot.

"London fuck off, this is not your problem you don't have to get involved in any bad thing around me." Denver yelled.

"Fuck you and let me help." I replied. I placed myself in front of Berlin. He had to hurt me first.

"Berlin calm down. It doesn't matter, the police probably needs something to get the people to hate us and that's the perfect reason. But you could explain that to them." I tried to help.

"Get out of my way so I can talk to Denver." he ordered.

"No. Shoot me, then you can."
He got out his gun faster than I thought.
All of us now pointing at each other not knowing what we did.
"London put the gun down. It's my fault, I can figure it out." Denver commanded.
I actually did. But he took it out of my hand now having two guns.

I was full of fear that anyone could shoot.
Tokyo came in.

"Berlin you have to come upstairs. The professor is on the phone." she told him looking confused why we stood there.

Berlin put the gun away and smiled arrogant like he would come back to it later.

I wanted to go after him but Nairobi held me back. 8 don't know why but I got so mad at everything right now. Everyone's nerves were already down. No sleep and working 24/7 isn't that good.
I saw Denver looking at me like he didn't know what to do but I could see we wanted to hug me. I wanted that too. I needed it.

Later, we found out it wasn't Denvers fault that Berlin got exposed. The professor laid the button in the car as a punishment. He did it because of Monica's death. I felt relieved. I thought he would punish me but luckily he didn't.

I walked a little trough the mint to watch after hostages that maybe didn't behave. But I found Denver sitting in one of the saves. We couldn't ignore each other any more, that's not right.

"Hey.. Can, can we talk?" I asked.

It's going to be okay..

Hey, thank you all for over 2000 readers. I'm so happy you can't imagine! This chapter is a little boring, I didn't know what to write but the next are going to be better I promise 💗