Bullets On Roof.

Because of Moscows panic attack, Denver and the hostages went outside on the roof. Everyone with masks of course, so that the police couldn't shoot us.
We thought.

Few minutes later we heard a gun shot.
"What was that?" Tokyo asked.
"Don't know." I replied.

Helsinki, Moscow and Denver rushed down carrying Arturo Roman. He got shot in the shoulder.
"Quick!" Everyone shouted.

We got band aids and supplies for him, but if we wouldn't take the bullet out, he'd die pretty quick.

He didn't stop talking about calling his wife. It was like a mantra to keep him alive till we got his wound to stop bleeding.

I rushed up to call the professor and tell him about this shit. He was aware that, if we don't get surgerons for him he wouldn't make it out here alive and it wouldn't even be his fault.

Luckily the professor got the Inspectora to let them in and Arturo could even talk to his wife. Now that his affair is dead he has to concentrate on Laura again. A little bit funny for me.

Berlin handed him a phone and Arturo started talking to her about how sorry he is for everything that happened and shit like that but the end was unexpected..

"... And I wonder, what the hell you saw in me, Monica."

Oh hell yes, that was epic. Messing up the lovers names, nothings worse than that. Rio and I laughed a bit and Berlin chuckled.
"You're a legend, Arturito."

"Berlin, the doctors are outside." Nairobi told him.
"They all know what to do?" he asked.
"They do, of course they do." I replied.

The hostages wore the masks already and we put them on.
The doors opened.
Some of the hostages, Nairobi and I stood at the door with our guns.
Not the best idea of the police to bring the sub inspector inside too. Good thing we know what to do, we learned everything.

"Leave everything on the floor. Close the doors." Tokyo ordered.
As the doors closed, they had to get their hands behind the head and lay themselves on the floor.
All of their stuff had to get in the box. And of course, the glasses of the police man.

They couldn't see anything while laying there like roaches, how Berlin said. Exactly what was needed.
Helsinki put a tiny bugging device in the glasses. Perfectly for the professor to hear EVERYTHING of the polices plans and next actions.

Now, as Helsinki finished, they had to go inside to see the wounded Arturo Roman. Injured because of the police. Not a good day for them right?

The surgery started. He hadn't had anything hurt bad like bones distructed or a nerve cut trough.
The police man stood there doing nothing but looking at a watch.
For the anesthesia he said, exactly 25 minutes but, no, they had a plan.

Two police officers, clothed in red overalls and Dali masks crawling trough the vent ducts. We didn't know about it yet but Berlin talked to the professor and we activated plan B.

All of us wore new masks. Creepy ones. To let the sub inspector know, they lost another battle. Maybe this time with two death man.
We let the surgeons go, luckily Arturo made it and now we had to do the rest.

I could almost smell the fear of them and I enjoyed it.
"Send regards to the outside." I shouted behind them laughing a bit.

The professor let us know that the police aborted the entry. Would have been funny if they came in to their own suicide. Maybe the next try.

By the way, Denver and I haven't talked since. Just a few nods and orders not anything else. I couldn't get over myself to say something. I wanted him to get near me Idk I'm weird.
But better right now because we already had more than 200 millions and I could focus on our heist.

Even if he loves me, I hope he forgives me. I don't feel guilty because we had to and I told him that but I want it to be okay again..