Thoughts

Sunday 8:40am.

It felt like an eternity. We already made mistakes.
The police found a hint. A seat Ibiza in red. The professors car. Helsinki took the money to crash it for his family and now, we are going to have a big problem. This dumbass didn't even clean up. All our fingerprints, from Tokyo, Rio, Denver, Nairobi, Berlin mine and the worst is the ones from the professor are in the fucking car. They already found out about Rio and Tokyo. The cameras got their faces and now their identities are revealed. Won't take long till they find all of ours if the professor won't get the car clean.

But Berlin told him about the dead woman. He didn't say it was me, or that he told Denver to do it at first, so let's see what the professor will do. He told us several times not to hurt anyone but now we did. Sadly but it is what it is. Berlin also wasn't sorry at all. He doesn't feel guilty, he never does but I now do because of.. Denver. I love him with all of my heart and I don't know how to express it or show him. I try but I think it wasn't enough.

As I lighted my cigarette, I got into my thoughts of how good the time in Toledo was. We had so much fun and learned a lot about life and friendship. The professor is a genius and I think all of us grew our knowledge and intelligence talking with him. Even if we weren't allowed to, we grew close. It felt like a family no one had before, I really think it was the best time of my life. As I wanted to hit my cigarette, it got snatched out of my hand.

"Smoking isn't good." Tokyo said letting herself down beside me on the table.
"Come on, we're going to die anyway and I'm stressed out." I told her.
"What's going on with you? You're never stressed." She replied worried.
"It's just. The time before we got in here, everything was fine. For the first time in years I was happy and now it's falling apart again." I said leaning my head against her shoulder.
"I know. It isn't easy to be in love isn't it?" Tokyo chuckled a bit.
"Yeah, well did you shoot someone in the head right in front of Rio? I don't think so." I added.
"Hey girl, it's going to be fine. He's just shook. He'll get over it in a day. You just need to be patient, I mean you acted like a real bitch." she giggled.
"Where did I learn that from?" I replied looking through the room as if I looked for someone.

We laughed for a while. She cheered me up and told me about her and Rio. I like listening to her, it stops me from thinking.

"You two are having fun right? Come on we're telling the hostages a fun story." Berlin stood at the door walking away after so probably we should follow him. Tokyo rolled her eyes at him. We got downstairs and took our places. Berlin walked down the stairs in his dramatical way. So annoying for real.

"Ive gatterd you here, to tell you a bit of how things are going. And to silence the rumors. I know there's a rumor being around that Monica Gaztambide has died and that's not good. Rumors create uncertainty, anxiety. That's why I want to address it. The fact is, Seniorita Monica, your friend, has been executed." Berlin announced.

The hostages started crying and were shattered.

"But I also want to tell you some news. Good news. Because the truth is this heist is working perfectly. It's going perfectly. That's why I want, I have to thank all of you who helped and collaborated. One person in particular. Senior Torres. Paco. Paquito." Berlin called him out of the crowd.

"This man has been printing bills for over 27 years. And today he broke his own record. Because after 40 hours, he has printed.. How much? Tell them." Nairobi said.

"Three hundred and eleven million euros." he mumbled.
"But say it loud, with pride. Let everyone know." Nairobi added.

Senior Torres said it again but louder.
"All by himself!" Berlin said.
"Well, my coworkers helped of course." Torres added.
"And on top of that, he is humble. Thank you, Senior Torres, thank you. Torres do you know what you are? You're the damn hostage of the month." Nairobi almost yelled and held his hand up.

Me and the others clapped for the sightly scared man but it didn't stop us.

Berlin continued talking. "As you know, good news always come in pairs. I would like for us to welcome and give an unforgettable applause to Senior Arturo. The general director who's finally out of danger. " he pointed up.
We clapped again but I looked at him pissed of for still living. This damn man has such a punchaple face.

The teacher of the teenager group asked Berlin to talk to him privately. They left. Nairobi looked at him suspicious. We all don't trust Berlin. But the professor does so we have to.

Tokyo and I left too and searched for a drink. I needed some alcohol. And of course, the director had some delicious whiskey. We drank almost the whole bottle while listening to music and talking about our boyfriends again. I fell on the ground and couldn't get up because we laughed too hard. I felt myself getting dizzy and my head hurt. That was too much on no sleep and without food. Shit.
I couldn't get up so I stayed on the floor while Tokyo ended the bottle. I think I drifted of to sleep or passed out. The last thing I saw was Denvers face over mine and his hand on my body. I think he picked me up but I was too drunk to realise.