My Room

He broke the kiss and looked shocked into my eyes. He smiled and passionately kissed me again. I grabbed his neck and got on top of him as we kept kissing, still in the car.
Few minutes later I asked "Wanna go to my room?" he nodded quick. His eyes were full of lust and I wanted him too.

We snuck back in the house and closed my door. When I turned around he pinned me against the door and kissed me roughly. He started to kiss my neck and found my soft spot. I moaned a little. Denver grabbed my waist and slid his hand under my skirt, as he looked at me with a smirk. He rubbed my clit and I started breathing heavily. "You're so fucking wet."
"Then fuck me already. " I suggested and he threw me on the bed. I took my top of and his shirt. That body just wow. I kissed him again and flipped us around so I'm on top. I kissed his neck and he let out heavy breaths. My hand wandered down to his bulge in the pants." You like being in control right? But not tonight baby." he said and pinned my hands against the bed. He took his pants of as I lustful watched him getting undressed. I couldn't handle the tension anymore. I need him so bad.
"You really want to do this?" he asked and I nodded. He fast took of my panties and slid his dick inside of me. I moaned really loud as he kept going faster and  he covered my mouth. "Shh the others shouldn't hear us, we could get a big problem you know." God it felt so good.
He got harder and faster and I heard him moaning too. I was close and he was too. "Fuck" he whispered. That turned me on really hard. I got over the edge as  his thrusts got sloppier and it was amazing. A minute later he came too and we kissed.
"You're so hot and beautiful" he said. "Couldn't say anything else about you too."
He laid beside me and we eventually fell asleep cuddling.

Next morning:

I woke up and my head hurt so bad. I shouldn't have drunken so much last night. As I looked beside me I saw Denver. I was glad I could still remember what happened cause I'll never want to forget that. "Good morning babe." he said. "Good morning."
He gave me a kiss and got up. "Do you have anything against a headache?" he wanted to know. "Yeah, there on the table, give me one too please."
"We aren't going to tell anyone about us okay?" I asked making sure this stays in the room. "No I won't don't worry."
"Good cause if nobody knows we could repeat last night maybe."
"Would be a very good idea babe." he said smiling.
"I'll go shower, see you at breakfast." he said as he wanted to leave but I kissed him and it slowly turned into another make out. Then he really left and I got ready.

Damn we finally fucked, I was waiting for that for a while and it was worth it. He is so good and hot.

Denvers pov:

Oh hell yeah. I'm so happy right now. It was the best night of my life and she is so perfect. I like her so much I would do anything to wake up next to her every morning. How can a girl be so beautiful, hot and sexy, but yet so intelligent and ambitious. Well I think the next month's are going to be amazing as fuck. Maybe we are even going to be together after the heist. We have enough money and could travel or just spend a lot of time together. What am I talking? She isn't the person for a relationship but a affair is good too. For now she'll change her mind in a few weeks.
I saw my dad as I walked in the room.
"Boy where have you been the night? I was worried."
"Nowhere it doesn't matter."
"You were at the Fiesta with London right? And slept in her room?" my dad asked
"How do you know?"
"I'm not stupid son, I know you and especially the look in your eyes when you like someone."
"Yeah maybe I was with her, and?" I asked already pissed.
"Just be careful, she is cold and can break you. You don't deserve to be sad." he said. I know he wanted to protect me, but it made me so mad.
"She isn't cold hearted, she is perfect and amazing, maybe I want to break if it's for her!" I screamed and left him standing there.
I knew she could be the one.