Daniel Ramos

There we sat. Facing each other and not knowing how to start. I had so much in my head to say before but now I was overwhelmed. Should I apologize again? Or better what else should I do?
We both breath in to start a sentence. I laughed a little so did he.

"You first." I smiled.
"Okay so, I'm sorry, I really am. I should have been the one apologizing not you. You always try to protect me from bad things. I'm not used to it. I know you just did what you had to and you did it for me. I feel really bad for being such a dick towards you the last day. I was shocked and my feelings controlled me. It hurt me to see a innocent woman die. But nothing could destroy my love for you. Your my life and I want to spend the rest of it with you. I missed you but couldn't get over myself to do anything. I love you London, I'm so sorry. " that's all he needed to say before I kissed him.

A tear rolled down my face and I couldn't remember the last time that happened. He held my neck and we didn't want to let go till we hadn't had any air.
He looked me deep in the eyes and smiled.

"Can we just act like it didn't happen? It did but I don't want to let it get in our way and cause even more trouble." he asked.

"Yes, for me it wasn't such a big deal either but for you so yes, it's deleted." I laughed.
"Okay." he said
"Okay."

"You don't know my name right? I never told you or did I?" Denver asked.
"No, tell me." I smiled getting near him again almost connecting with his soft lips again.

"Daniel Ramos. Pleased to meat you." he whispered.

"Y/N Y/LN. Never been happier." I replied.

We kissed again but it was so fucking passionate I felt like I could explode in every second. He grabbed my neck and flipped me over so we laid on the ground with him on top of me. One hand on my waist the other on my neck slowly going down my face. Kissing my neck, I took of his shirt.
"I have an our till I need to go back to work. Wanna have fun?" I asked him smiling.
"Don't have to ask me twice baby." Denver said taking of my overall.
He left some hickeys on my neck and I breath louder. His overall flew away too.

We spent the whole our having sex. Can't believe how much I missed his body.

"I love you too Daniel." I told him before I put on my clothes again and gave him a kiss.