Dirt!

Sunday evening. I've never been in a robbery this long. All of them were well planned, this one too but the hostages may become problems. But right now, we had a great few hours. 400 million Euro were printed by Nairobi whose motivation shouting was heard through the whole mint.

Me and Tokyo were walking through the corridors as we heard Moscow singing in Italian from the save. Her and I looked at each other pretty confused because why the hell is he singing so happy? Suddenly he shouted.

"Dirt! Dirt!" he held it in his hands and threw it around.
"What's going on?" Tokyo asked.
"We made it!" I yelled out of happiness and relief. It was planned to see the earth at Tuesday but Moscow was so fucking fast.
Helsinki and Berlin came as we started hugging each other so tight. Tokyo and I started dancing and singing along with the radio.
"What happened? Hey, what ya doing?" Denver ran inside looking like a confused puppy but as he saw our faces and the whole in the ground he sang along with all of us. Helsinki played guitar on his machine gun, even Berlin danced like an idiot.

"Give me a kiss baby." Denver ordered and so I did. Would never say no. I hugged him as tight as I could and kissed him with so much love and passion as I had in my body.
The others looked shocked but didn't care that much because we were all to busy with partying. Nairobi got to us with the biggest smile I've ever seen on her face so we danced in a circle and Tokyo threw money on us as if we were tripper. I haven't stopped laughing and don't think I will.

These 10 minutes were the best we had in this hole. We've never been that happy and lucky. That's why we let down our guard.

It was a pretty short chapter but it would've been too much if I put this and the next one together. Thank you guys so much for 6,3 k readers  I love you so much! ❤️