Next Day

Denver and I haven't slept tonight. Everything was so calm at dawn, that it seemed the plan was on track. We took shifts watching the hostages. Rio was next.
Denver took a waterbottle and opened it right over his head. He got up shocked. I laughed.

The production also had a shift plan. After 20 hours, the presses had already spat out 52 million euros. At this point, we all thought it was feasible. But all that peace was only dead calm before the storm. Things are about to get fucked up. The reason is simple: Two love stories. Love is the end of everything, but in this moment, nobody knew.

Berlin took Monica Gaztambide, the secretary of the Royal Mint, to read something out loud. We took our masks and guns and opened the door.
There were so many cars and police officers.

"I sak you to please not shot. My name is Monica Gaztambide. I'm here to only read you a statement. I'm talking on behalf of the robbers. There are 67 hostages. All of us are in perfect health, and well taken care of us. There are no casualties or wounded. We're all dressed the same way and it's impossible to tell us apart from the hijackers. So any raid attempt, could cost lives. " she ended and looked up at Berlin holding the microfon.
I stood behind her pointing my gun at her back, in case she wanted to do something stupid.

After that we just went back inside. The police didn't do anything. Luckily. Monica was pregnant, I saw her pregnancy test. Arturito, bad boy.

"We're trapped, and don't know how long this will last. But as long as they don't shoot me in the head, I'll take care of you. As long as you don't trick me or try to communicate with the police, everything will be fine.
For now we'll get organized. You'll get assigned some tasks, so you don't get depressed." Berlin said.

I choose some people that are sporty and good at home improvement. Arturo seemed like a loser but you'll never know.
"Arturito, didn't sleep well?" I asked him laughing.
"Fine." he said.
"Would you like to try holding a drill?" I asked him.
"What, no, I have to left hands, I can't." he told me but I, of course won't accept that.
"Think about it better, because I can fucking smell all your lies and I'm going to blow away your head if you lie to me." I threatened him again. It was just too much fun to se him frightened.
"I'll ask you again." I started.
"Yes, I'll try my best." he said holding his tears.
"Great, Arturito. Great. Then take a step forward." I ordered.

Denver and Berlin stood behind me looking at each other provocative. I hope Berlin doesn't know about us.
"Get your aggressive princess back, she'll make him shit his pants if she talks to him again." Berlin said.
"Arturito here, clearly deserves it, I can feel he's going to be a trouble maker. But what?" Denver realiesed.
"Yeah you heard me I know about you love. I'm not stupid. Better not lie to me, I won't tell if you two don't make us problems." he told him.
"Wow, what's going on?" I asked but I knew what they talked about.
"Ah, the two lovebirds. I think you heard me. Don't make problems or I'll blow you away." Berlin came near my face.
"I won't you crazy bastard, I'm not here for a fuck, I want the money. The professor, or should I better say, your brother, choose me because I'm the best. So, fuck you." I said smiling provocative.

He just left without another word. Denver looked at me a bit sad.
"Hey, that's not what I meant okay? I just said that for him to fuck off. I love you babe." I said holding his face.
"I love you two, and now, lets better go to work again." he told me giving me a quick kiss nobody saw.

Berlin wrote everyones medication that they needed down. Then Monica stepped forward.
"I would like to get an abortion pill. You say there is no way you know how long we'll be here, and I would like to solve this as soon as possible." she told us.
Denver and I looked at her. Really sad to do something like that but if she doesn't want it, I'll help her.
"You'll get that today." I reasured her laying my hand on her arm, trying to comfort her. Idk she seemed nice.

Nairobi took the big boys downstairs to Moscow where they had to build a tunnel.
The hostages that needed medication got brought in Arturo Roman's office.

Hey, again thank you so much for reading, it makes me really happy to see that you like the story. Also I wanted to apologize if it's getting boring sometimes but I'm trying to get it as near to the show as possible.❤️