Fiesta

2 months later:

"Hello bitches!" I came in Tokyos room already quit half a bottle of Vodka. "Shhhhh London shut up" "Sorry, are you ready?" I asked laughing. "Almost, give me your bottle I need a drink." Tokyo ordered. I handed her the Vodka and looked at me in the mirror.
I wore a short black skirt with a white top and a chain. My hair was up in a messy ponytail.
As I refreshed my lipstick Tokyo finished my bottle.

"Hey come on I wanted some too haha" Nairobi joked but took a bottle out of the closet. "Let's go get Rio and Denver." As we said that Rio came in followed by Denver.

Him and I flirted really hard for 2 months now, there was no intimiti yet but these flirts are HOT. We often talked like normal people, like friends but there was so much more. Tokyo and Rio were fucking, almost everyone knew, then why couldn't Denver and me?

"Hey my beauty!" Denver loudly said as he hugged me with his glass of Whiskey. It's definitely not his first so I took his and drank it. His expression was so funny. "Woah y'all drank without us?" the boys said breathing in the alcohol from all of us. "Let's go already or the professor is going to hear us. Then we'll never go to a Fiesta ever again!" I tried to say over my drunkenness.

We got in the car and drove there. I was so happy to finally go out again especially with my favorite people. They are just the best I love all of them so much. As we got out of the car, to the Fiesta dancing already, Denver laid his arm over me. That was cute I thought.
An hour later as drunk as we could be, we were dancing our souls out. Tokyo and Rio had their fun back at a wall. Nairobi and I danced the best choreography of the night. Then I fell down and couldn't stop laughing.
"You ok?" Denver asked picking me up. "I'm feeling veeeerryyy goood!" I haven't been that drunk in a while. I couldn't even see my hand properly.
"It's getting too late let's go to the car and stay there a bit."

I took a cigarette and lighted it as I looked out of the car window.
Denver let himself down next to me and smirked.
"Can I get one too?" I gave him mine and smoked another. He looked so good right now with a bit sweat on his forehead and that blazer from Berlin. I want to kiss him really bad.

Ah fuck it, I thought and kissed him on the lips.

I'm sorry I haven't updated in days I feel really bad, but I'm currently in the hospital so I have a lot of time. And thank you soo much for over 100 readers!! ❤️❤️❤️