Don't Be Scared

But how do I tell him?
I mean I can't just say something like: Oh Denver hi, by the way I love you too.
I want to make it special and just perfect. I've never done that before and I'm not good at it. I want to tell him something about me and what I love about him. I've been in love one time, I was like 15, just a typical teen romance that broke both of our hearts. Maybe that's another reason I don't want to love. I'm scared to lose him. I've lost my parents, my friends my love my happiness.
Oh man I need help.

"Hey Tokyo, I need your help." I stormed into her room.
"What's the matter? Denver?" she smiled.
"But, how-"
"I know you better than you think. Okay and he asked me what to do because of you. Just to make it clear I told him to let you make a move and not him running behind you with that:Oh God I love you shit." she told me.
"Oh okay, well good advice." I laughed because I knew if he would've run behind me I'd be pissed.
"Well, I thought about it a long time and thought everything through about my feelings and stuff, and I've got to the point that I think I love him too. But what now? Should I tell him and how?" I freaked out.
"Calm down sweetie you've got this. Just tell him how you feel about him. He won't be mad or anything, he does everything for you and he'd really be the happiest boy on earth if you'd finally admit your feelings." she built me up.
"Uhm, and what should I say? I'm sorry but I don't know how love works."
"Speak from your heart if you can. That's all you have to do." she told me.
"Okay I think I understand. I'll try." I said.
"Then go get your boy!" she said and slapped my ass as I stood up.

It was the night before the heist so I better not mess up.

I knocked on the door and got in.
"Denver?" I asked a bit scared.
"Oh London, what's up? What are you doing here?" he was confused but happy I think.
"Denver, I've thought about it for so long now. I can't deal with emotions and I never wanted them but you make me feel again. I'm happy around you and could hug everyone since I've met you. You are so sweet but can be brutal and you are funny especially when you don't want to and when I see your smile I melt. I didn't want to admit it or accept the feelings because Im scared to lose the person I love again like I've lost my whole life but I never liked someone so damn much. Denver, I love you."

Oh God, I said it.

"London, you don't have to be scared you are the strongest and powerfulest woman I know. You could kill 4 people at the same time without any help and probably hit me in the face so hard I would pass out. You are intelligent, ambitious and absolutely amazing. I would do anything for you you understand? I love you." he had the biggest smile on his face and hugged me so hard I couldn't breathe.
"Now finally kiss me." I said and I think we didn't stop for 10 minutes.

You can imagine what happened after right?
I couldn't sleep in his room because of Moscow but that's not so bad. I'm so happy right now nothing could ruin tomorrow. I'm concentrated and exited about everything we've planned for so long.

It's going to be a perfect robbery.

Thank you all so much for reading this! I'm trying to update a lot now and hope you still like it💗