5. Crowbar Party

(this chapter is pretty gory)

"Sugawara?!" Hinata managed to gasp out, mouth agape in shock.

There stood Sugawara, quivering, with a bloody crowbar in hand. He looked furious, a mad look in his eye.

"Don't you touch my first years!" Suga spat at the convulsing man on the floor, before bringing the crowbar down on his man's head again and again. His skin peeled from his skull as it cracked, brain matter and blood spitting from the wounds. Blood sprayed on Hinata's cheek, along with the pinkish gray sludge from the man's head.

Hinata flinched with every last hit, before it seemed that Suga had had enough. The blood ran down the crowbar and onto Suga's hands, which dripped onto the floor with a little, plit! sound. Suga looked like a mad man, his uniform stained with red and his eyes angry.

Suga seemed to snap out of his red daze, the crowbar clattering to the floor as he looked upon the mess he had made. "Holy shit. I just killed him." He whispered, appearing to be shocked by his own actions. He wiped his red hands on his pants, before swiping the sweat off his forehead, leaving a red mark in it's path.

"S-Sugawara? You were here?" Hinata asked, a little scared at how ruthless that was. But, nevertheless, he had still saved his life from that psycho druggie.

"I was getting a snack when I saw you guys run in, and I was hiding until that man started attacking you." Suga explained shaking even more than before, his eyes darting around, looking anywhere but the dead man's body. Hinata gulped, feeling the uneasiness swirl in his stomach as he felt the need to throw up once again. But, he simply swallowed it back down, shivering as he used his sleeve to wipe the big splotch of scarlet on his cheek, only succeeding in smearing it.

"Thanks. For saving my life, I mean." Hinata mumbled, picking himself up to his feet. He looked at his hands which were now coated in both his blood and the man's blood.

"No problem." Suga replied simply, grabbing the vermilion crowbar. Hinata picked a shard of glass out of his wounds, whining at the fiery lurch of pain in his palms.

"Oh my God." Kageyama's voice rang out behind Hinata, causing him to flinch a little. He was on edge after everything he had experienced today. Kageyama had a hand clapped over his mouth, nails digging into his lips.

He looked utterly astonished at the sight of the dead man, and the splashes of blood and brain. Kageyama bit his lip until it bled, beads of rosy liquid appearing on the stretched skin of his lower lip. "What on Earth happened here?" He asked, disgust obvious as he averted his eyes from the sight.

"Suga saved me." Hinata said lamely, and Suga nodded a little. "I should get home." He suddenly made a start for the door, until a sudden force jerked him back. Kageyama gave him an unimpressed look, his lean arm grabbing onto Hinata's hood.

"What do you think you're doing?! Do you really think it's safe to be out there right now?" Kageyama growled, letting go of his hood and roughly shoving him towards the TV in the shop. It was on the news.

"The government has issued a shelter in place warning, it appears that there has been a mass increase of these violent outbursts. Grab onto anything you can to defend yourself, police officials warn." The reporter spoke, her obviously died blonde hair swishing as she glanced around the studio nervously, before screeching in shock as the broadcast cut out.

The beeping tone played, and the screen displayed the words: "Sorry, we are having issues currently. Come back later."

The three boys shared a look with each other, anxiety creeping into all of their faces.