Bonus Short - 4

(sorry this one's so short! There's one more after this, and then Red Winter is truly over :,) It's a bittersweet feeling for me.)

"Alright, Iron Wall, be ready for your practice game against Johzenji! They're a tough team, so watch your backs." Koganegawa's coach barked. Kogane stood straight up, smiling in excitement. He couldn't wait to fight against Johzenji, he always did love a challenge.

"Coach, can I get some water from the fountain first?" Kogane asked, shifting his weight from foot to foot. His coach nodded, and as he began to walk out of the gym, Aone joined him. "You want some water too?" Koganegawa asked, and Aone nodded.

"Actually, I'll join you two." The cocky Terushima smiled, walking behind them. It was a little awkward to have to walk with some guy he barely knew, let alone one he would have to fight against in five minutes. "We'll beat you guys," Terushima smirked, his eyes narrowed as he stared down the giant Aone.

"Keep telling yourself that." Kogane replied back easily, leaning down to get a sip of water from the drinking fountain. A scream suddenly caught his attention, making him perk up and look in the direction it came from.

"What the hell..." Terushima muttered, but looked surprisingly calm.

"Something might be wrong." Aone said in that low voice of his. Terushima waved it off.

"Oh come on. It's obviously nothing." Terushima sighed, moving down to get a drink of water. They all froze as more screams filled their ears. The three boys exchanged anxious looks. Maybe something was really wrong.

"Let's go back and check it out. It could be nothing." Koganegawa spoke, unable to keep his anxiety from his voice. 

"Yeah yeah, okay." Terushima wiped his mouth of the remnants of water. Aone didn't say anything, but they began walking back to the gym. Terushima slid the door open, then choking on a gasp at what he saw. Koganegawa peeked over his shoulder, before letting out a scream at the sight of his dead teammates being eaten by some strange creatures.

"We gotta get out of here," Kogane sobbed, and they three boys ran without bothering to look back.