Bonus Short - 2

"Hey! Shittykawa! Hurry up!" Iwaizumi's brash voice filled Oikawa's ears, making him groan in annoyance.

"You're so vulgar, Iwa!" Oikawa whined, pulling his knee pads up. He stood up, dusting off the volleyball uniform's shorts.

"Maybe I wouldn't be so vulgar if you weren't such a shitty guy." Iwaizumi growled, and Oikawa winced at the tone.

"Alright alright, enough with the insults. Let's go to practice." Oikawa replied breezily, and Iwaizumi just rolled his eyes. The two boys walked together to the gym, and Oikawa greeted all of his teammates with a wave and a smile.

"Show us that amazing serve of yours, Oikawa. The first years need some pointers." Coach said, and Oikawa nodded, a smirk growing on his face. He gripped the volleyball, holding it out from his chest.

"Watch closely," Oikawa huffed, before tossing the ball up high. He pushed his feet into the ground, perfecting his form before launching himself into the air. He slammed his palm against the ball, sending it flying into the ground with an intensity no one could match.

He gave the first years a closed eyed smile, opening his soft brown eyes smugly at their shocked expressions. He had spent years perfecting that serve, it always felt so nice when he pulled it off.

A spine chilling scream suddenly rang through the air, clear as day. The boy's exchanged anxious looks, their eyes wide. "What the hell was that?" Kindaichi muttered, his eyebrows knitted together tightly.

"It was probably nothing," Kunimi replied, but his tone was filled with apparent uneasiness. The coach exchanged a nervous look with the club advisor.

"You boys stay in here, we're going outside to see what's going on–" Coach was cut off by the sound of several more blood curdling screams. The two adults hurried out of the gym, and Oikawa took in the faces of his team. An aura of terror hung between all of them, even Iwaizumi looked shaken.

Then, out of nowhere, more screams came from outside, this time sounding terrifyingly close. The door to the gym slid open quickly, and Coach stumbled inside, his mouth parted and his eyes wide with horror.

"What the..." Oikawa whispered, his heart hammering in his chest as he watched Coach sag onto the floor, exposing his back to them. As he convulsed on the floor, Oikawa exhaled a shaky breath of shock at what he saw. Coach's back was covered in blood, his clothes torn up and his skin slit with big chunks of red.

"Coach...?" Iwaizumi's voice broke with terror as the boy's backed away from the now limp man. With a start, Coach jumped up, snarling and snapping his jaw. "Coach!" Iwaizumi yelled, his eyes wide.

"T-That's not the coach!" Oikawa stammered, grabbing Iwaizumi by the collar and tugging him back, right as whatever that thing was lunged towards them. The two boys screamed, and all of the sudden Hanamaki hurtled a volleyball right towards the creature's face. That bought them enough time to get to the other side of the gym, but they had nothing to defend themselves with.

With a start, Oikawa realized their libero was trembling on the floor. The boy hadn't managed to get away in time. Oikawa froze, watching in fear as the creature bit into. "Watari!" Iwaizumi choked out as the boy screamed out in pain.

Coach tore into Watari's stomach, blood flying everywhere and splattering against the wood of the gym floor. The boy's watched in frozen terror, unable to move from their spots, rooted to the ground. "We gotta get out of here," Oikawa spoke hurriedly, taking charge as he rushed towards the door, looking outside.

His heart dropped to his stomach as he spotted more of those creatures. They were like zombies. No, they were zombies.

"Oikawa! Get away from there!" Matsukawa shouted, and as Oikawa whirled around, he came face to face with the creature. Oikawa yelped and scrambled away, when Hanamaki came flying out of nowhere with a broom in hand. He began to beat the creature with the wooden stick, when the zombie bit into his leg.

"Hanamaki!" Oikawa cried, but it was too late as the red haired boy fell down, spasming, before going limp. That's what happened before the coach turned into one of those zombie things, did that mean Hanamaki was going to turn into a zombie?

Oikawa's question was answered as Hanamaki got to his feet shakily, jaw slack and eyes grayed. "N-No!" Iwaizumi stammered, and Oikawa backed away, when several more zombies rushed into the gym.

It turned into a bloodbath, people getting torn apart, eaten, turning. In all the chaos, Iwaizumi grabbed Oikawa's wrist and tugged him away, shoving them both in the closet and locking the door. The two boys whimpered as the terrifying creatures pounded on the fragile door, holding each other tight in fear.

"Did you get hurt, Iwaizumi?" Oikawa croaked out, and Iwaizumi shook his head, breathing heavily.

"Did you?" Iwaizumi whispered out, his eyes wide and his posture scared.

"No, I didn't. But the others..." Oikawa trailed off, his heart panging at the sounds of screams and snarling from just on the other side of the door.

"They're all going to die," Iwaizumi choked out, his breathing hitching with the hint of a sob. No, not Iwaizumi. If Iwaizumi was breaking down, then things were more serious than Oikawa would like to admit.

Oikawa realized with a lurch that tears were running down Iwaizumi's face, dripping down, pooling at his chin and tapping on the floor of the cramped closet. "Iwaizumi..." His lips trembled as he murmured the name out.

"I'm sorry. I-I don't know what's wrong with me." Iwaizumi wiped the tears away with the back of his hand, sitting on the closet floor and pulling his knees to his chest. Oikawa sat next to him, cross legged.

"Don't be sorry, Iwaizumi." Oikawa hummed, his eyes on the doorknob, watching as the zombies tried to turn it. But it was no use, he had locked it. Oikawa felt his eyes burn with fear, when Iwaizumi suddenly burst into tears. Oikawa watched in shock as his toughest friend, his strongest companion, broke into pieces.

Oikawa started to bawl as well, when Iwaizumi weakly socked him in the arm. "Stop crying dummy!" Iwaizumi sobbed, and Oikawa shook his head.

"No! I can't help it!" Oikawa didn't bother wiping his eyes, instead placing a comforting hand on Iwaizumi's shoulder. Although he wanted to forget it, he couldn't get the image of the horrific violence that had occured only three feet away. He would never forget it, not ever. The sight would forever be engrained in his mind.

Suddenly, the pops of gunshots burst in the air, from just outside the closet. "What the hell?!" Iwaizumi cursed, and they backed away from the door, cowering at the very back of the closet. Finally, out of nowhere, the gunshots just stopped. Through their heavy breathing, Oikawa could head as somebody approached the closet door.

Something rammed into it with so much force that the door splintered into pieces, slamming open. The dark closet flooded with light from the gym, and Oikawa looked up. Towering above him with a strangely menacing smile was a man in a military uniform. "Who are you? What do you want?" Oikawa whispered.

"We're here to save you," the man's smile grew even more cynical, "you can call me Sergeant."