A Note

Hey there, readers!

I can't believe it. Red Winter is finally over. This is the first book I've ever finished! It reached almost 60,000 words in length, which is approximately 200 some odd pages.

I'm not sure I'm quite ready to let go of this world, though, so I'll be writing several bonus chapters taking place in the same world, just different characters that might not have shown up, and some that did.

I'm writing those more so for myself rather than you guys, haha. I just don't want to let go of Red Winter. I worked so hard on it, and it's only been 3 months. It's already over... I don't think I can articulate my feelings enough to do them justice.

Well, thank you so much for reading this fanfiction. For giving it a chance, and for sticking with me even despite my inconsistent update schedule. And if you read it after it was finished, I still want to thank you so so so much!

For the people who gave it a chance, for the people who read the updates right after I updated it, for the people who comment things (I always enjoy reading your comments! It's probably my favorite part of writing), for the people who offered their support by voting...

Thank you. From the bottom of my heart.

I hope you enjoyed Red Winter, and I hope it maybe even brought you to tears, haha! Although I doubt it since this is just a lousy fanfiction.

I hope you enjoyed my writing, and the storyline, even though the ending was so sad.

But I have news!

I'm coming out with another long paced fanfiction, it's going to be called:

Myriad.

It's a My Hero Academia and Haikyuu crossover!

And no, you don't have to know MHA to read it. I would like to warn that although it takes place in the same universe, it mostly focuses on the Haikyuu characters. Sorry about that, I just have such a special love for them.

Phew okay, I swear I'm done talking now.

I just want to thank you again, for reading this whole thing. I know it wasn't the best, but I still hope it was entertaining and fun to read.

Well, bye, I'm glad you read it and I hope you liked it, maybe enough to check out my other stories.

Goodbye, guys.

And goodbye Red Winter.

I'll see you on the other side ;)