Chapter 3: Watching Her From Afar

Lesley

"Lesley, we're back!" Fanny shouted as she waved her hand in the air.

"Come, follow us! We're having lunch with our princess." She added. My eyes widen and I nodded.

"Sure!" I smiled.

As we went to a large dining hall, there we saw a beautiful woman that sits on a different chair. It must be the princess! There are other people who sits on the chairs. I guess those are the other defenders...

And Granger was there too.

I blushed at that thought. I think I don't feel well right now.

"Hey, everyone!" Fanny took all their attentions and they all looked at me, I felt nervous then I quickly clinged to Fanny, looking down. Which made everyone chuckled.

"Awww, she's cute." A blonde hair man commented, as I looked at him, his blue eyes pierced in mine.

"Nah, more like gorgeous!" A boy with cat ears also commented, as I glanced into his eyes, his eyes were large and it's kinda cute.

"Awww, c'mon guys! You're making her feel tensed!" Fanny exclaimed, then she held my shoulder.

The beautiful woman chuckled and asked, "Chevalier Fanny, who's that beautiful woman beside you?"

Then Fanny smiled, and she whispered at me, "Go, introduce yourself to the princess." My eyes widen as she emphasize the word princess, no wonder she's really beautiful!

I quickly bowed down, "Y-Your highness, I'm Lesley Vance. Soon to serve the Moniyan Emp—"

"Yeah, princess! And not to mention, she was the famous Black Sniper in the Land of Dawn!" Fanny cut me off.

"THAT WOMAN?! OH, GAWD!" The blonde haired man stood up from the dining chair and grabbed my shoulders, "Isn't she beautiful?" He added.

"By the way, miss, I'm Alucard. One of the mighty defenders of the Mon—"

"Yah, yah, she knows that all of us were defenders so stop with the sick intro." Fanny cut him off, I mentally laughed. Fanny is sure a funny woman. Well, that name suits her though, haha!

"And I'm Harith, nice to meet you, Harley's sister," The boy with the cat ears smiled. Oh, so he's a leonin. "It's nice to meet you too, Harith. You were friends with my little brother, how nice." I smiled back.