Chapter 14: Meet The Paxley Brothers

Third Person

CONTINUATION OF FLASHBACK:

"GUSION, WHAT WAS THAT NOISE? IS THERE SOMEONE WITH YOU?" A man yelled from the distance, Gusion froze and widened his eyes. He saw Lesley hid inside the bathroom in his peripheral vision.

"F*ck, it's my brother," He muttered to himself as he facepalmed. While Lesley, who was now wearing Gusion's clothes, the black oversized shirt made her comfortable, and also his pants that she wore... and she didn't wear the blazer that Gusion gave her.

Right now, she's thinking whether to show up and make some lies for an excuse, or hide inside the bathroom and wait for hours.

While Gusion, he took a deep breath, as the door opened, his elder brother showed up.

"Oh, Grayson! W-What brings you here?" Gusion tried his best to be calm, but unfortunately, he failed. It was obvious that he stammered.

Grayson, the first son of Paxley, who's interest was magic and everything related to magic. He dreamed of being the head of their family, and he assumed too since he was the first son. He loves making his family proud, and looks to the bright side. He loves to be positive, and always stays positive. Love was never his interest or a goal, but to foresee what the future will be.

"I heard someone in your room, perhaps, a girl." Said Grayson, as he sat on the bed beside Gusion.

Gusion hid his face as he widen his eyes, he cursed mentally, as he thought that he can never escape when it comes to Grayson's sharp senses especially when it comes to sense of hearing, like he can hear anything in a range of one hundred meter radius.

While Lesley, she was eavesdropping them, "Gusion, you know, I hate lying." Said Grayson, while staring at nothingness.

'Now I have to show up before it gets worse,' Lesley thought to herself, and took a deep breath.

She decided to show up, and tell the truth.

Lesley exited from the bathroom, as she showed up in front of Gusion and his brother, Grayson.

"I-I'm sorry, sir. We met at the market earlier. He brought me here for I need a shelter for the meantime. Don't worry, I'll leave when the rain stops," Lesley said, as she maintained an innocent look on her face, trying to hold back herself from trembling.

She tried not to be nervous, but she failed, and she found herself gulping nervously. Grayson stood up from the bed, and smiled brightly, which made the brunet, and the magenta haired woman surprised.

"Is that so? Never knew my little brother had a friend, it surprised me. If you're Gusion's friend, then you're our friend too," Said Grayson, that made Lesley widened her eyes, also Gusion who was froze in his spot.

'Well, my decision was right, after all...' Lesley thought.