Chapter 6: That Nosebleed!

Lesley

Tonight is the night, Lesley. You can do this!

I inhaled deeply, and exhaled. Trying to maintain myself calm, and at the same time... relaxed.

And I'm kinda excited for the performance with Tigreal, and I borrowed Fanny's violin, and it's inside the violin case. I'm at the hallway with Fanny, "Are you excited for today, Lesley?" Fanny asked.

"Yes, and at the same time, I feel nervous." I looked down and Fanny laughed.

"Come on, Lesley! It's either you show off or you hide yourself from him, this is the chance for you to prove yourself that you moved on from him!" She said as she caressed my hair.

"Well, I'll try my best," It was all I could say as Harith caught our attention by calling our names.

"Fanny! Who's th—woah! Lesley! Is that you?" Harith looked at me with amusement.

I smiled at him and patted his head, "Of course, Harith." I chuckled.

"I almost didn't recognize you, Lesley. Just like Fanny said, Granger would go nuts when he sees you," My eyes widen and I furrowed my eyebrows, I glared at Fanny, and I can feel my right eye twitching.

"I have other plans to do and I gotta go goodbyeeeee!" Before I could say a word, Fanny was far away from me, sticking her tongue out just like she did when we were at the garden.

"You—argh!" I sighed in frustration as I faced Harith. While Harith, he's looking at me nervously.

"I'll let this pass, once. Okay? Don't you ever listen to Fanny if she talks about me and him, okay?" I said I a grabbed Harith and lift him up like I always did to Harley and squeezed him, hugging him tighter.

As his face faces my chest, I knew he can't breathe properly, as I felt him suffocating, I chuckled.

"I-I can't b-breathe!" Said Harith, and I loosened my grip on him, putting him down on the floor.

"Oops, sorry." I playfully said and I laughed. As I saw his cheeks were flushing furiously, having a nosebleed, I stopped laughing, "W-What happened, Harith?!" I asked with a hint of worry in my voice.

"L-Lesley, it's nothing. I'll just go get some fresh air," He said as he quickly disappeared from my sight.

"Well, that was weird." I muttered.

"And I feel weird, too," A voice said, I froze. As I turned around to see someone who spoke behind me.

I silently gasped and stared at him.

Granger.

He's an embodiment of Adonis, his hairstyle suits him perfectly and one thing I noticed from him, his scars were gone, he's more handsome than I thought. He wore a white jacket with a large collar, and a gold linings on it. And a black turtleneck with a wide, blue collar added by the gold linings that shines. White pants and silver boots, which made him look different than the way he looked before.