Chapter 9: Lightborn's First Anniversary [3]

WARNING: Please be advised that the chapter contains a little mature content, again.

-

Third Person

Dyrroth was searching for an available guest room, while carrying an unconscious Lesley, "Damn, I never knew that she's heavier than she looks." He mumbled to himself.

Her weight must've made his arms and shoulders numbed. He can't deny that her beautiful face made her stunned, her dress that flaunted her chests, and the slit that revealed, more skin... which made Dyrroth gulped.

"I know I'm a demon, but I felt conscience about my sin. Thamuz, and Alice, please forgive me for I felt conscience towards this unconscious lady," He mumbled again, as he stood in front of the door. He opened it and he saw that the guest room was vacant, he sighed in relief.

"At last, I can finally rest,"

He brought her down to the soft, cozy bed. He poisoned her, and if Lesley woke up and brainwashed is the possible result.

As he put her on the bed, he can't help but to stare at her figure, she's a beautiful woman. Many noble man tried to court her but none of them succeeded and the other reason is her little brother, Harley, scaring them away. Gusion was her very first love.

"I wonder why Alice wanted me to retrieve her back to the abyss, is she that important?" He muttered, and looked at her from head to toe, that made him grinned maliciously.

"Well, maybe she is," He whispered in a husky voice.

He went on top of her and tied her hands with a rope, and the rope was tied on the headboard. He put his weight on her and, leaned his face closer to her. "Is it your blood that made Alice go nuts? Or your beauty that made me insane?" He muttered as he smelled her, shoving her hair until he saw that she has a *cough* hickey on it.

He sighed and chuckled, "What a lucky man," He said as he caressed her face. Lesley's innocent face made him mesmerized, no joke.

"You were too beautiful to be cheated, Miss Vance," He muttered as he plant a soft kiss on her forehead.

"What if I should make you the princess of the abyss? After all, you will forget all the memories you had, even yourself." He whispered to her ear, and kissed her nose.

As his gaze went down to her irresistibly lips, he grinned. And hovered his fingers on her lips softly.

"Should I? Or should I not? After all, this will be your very first kiss." He chuckled, and stared down to her neck, and hovered it with his hands.

His eyes went down to her chest that made him feel very excited. His fingernails turned into a horrible sharp claws, and slowly ripped the v-neck dress, down under her big, soft chest.