Chapter 10: The Battle

Lesley

"YOU SON OF A DEMON!" I yelled at Dyrroth while looking at him, with a hint of rage in my eyes. And I got even more angry and annoyed as he stifle a laugh.

"That was sweet of you, Miss Vance. Thank you, milady." He mockingly said as he grinned maliciously.

"And oh, the poisoned lasagna did not took effect?" He added as he flickered closer to me.

"You know, Miss Vance, you're supposed to forget all the memories that you had, even yourself." Said Dyrroth as he held my chin up. I looked at him with disgust, which made him chuckled.

"And I would be thanking God that the poison did not took effect!" I exclaimed, I was about to take the grenade from my belt bag but unluckily, he quickly held my arms, pinning me on the wall.

"Miss Vance, you don't deserve them, but I, deserve you. And you, deserve me." He said as he looked at me sternly.

"Deserve? I don't even know you personally and I don't even like you! What made you say those horrible things? You're being delusional!" I yelled as I tried to break free from his grasps, but damn! That demon is too strong!

"You're the one being delusional here, Miss Vance. Do you ever think that Rousseau will like you back? I know what you feel for him, perhaps, infatuation." Said Dyrroth that made me froze.

Granger, yes... I admit that I developed a little infatuation on him. But why the hell does this bastard have to mention him?

"I don't even care if he doesn't like me," I said as I looked down...

"It's just..." I continued.

Dyrroth was still grinning at me, he leaned onto my face and whispered which made me shivered, and tremble in fear, "Forget him, Miss Vance. Don't you ever think about hoping that he would like you back," He said, as he sniffed my neck which made me annoyed.

"I SAID I DON'T CARE!" I yelled and slammed my forehead onto his, which made him groaned in pain. I'm a good headbanger, no joke.

I did not waste my time to kick him by jumping higher, and giving him a good, rough kick on his disgusting face. I quickly flipped backwards, and landed perfectly behind him. I took the grenade from my pocket, quickly pulled the pin, and threw it to him.

As I jumped slightly backwards, the grenade blasted and made him knocked back on the wall and it cracked slightly.

And now, it's my chance to escape! I quickly camouflaged and exited Fanny's room, good thing I had the sniper.

I ran across the doors, as I made it to the stairs, I saw Granger running upstairs, "What happened, Miss Vance?" He asked me with a hint of worry in his eyes.

"Dyrroth followed me there, but luckily, I escaped. We need to warn everyone, now!" I said while panting, as I looked at him nervously.

"Follow me, Miss Vance," Said Granger as he took my hand, and led the way. And the way he dragged made me felt goosebumps, and my heart races faster, damn.

As we went to the hallway, the guests seems to be at peace. Fanny was there, dancing, "Fanny!" I called out, she looked at me and waved her arm.

"Dyrroth's back, we need to warn them." Said Granger that made Fanny's eyes widen, her eyebrows furrowed and looked at us with a hint of disbelief in her eyes.