Chapter 5: The Preparation

Lesley

"Let's think about the piece we're going to play," Said Tigreal as he shoved his hair, sitting on the chair, facing the grand piano.

"Hmmm, do you know La Campanella by Paganini? This song is surely hard, but I bet you know this," He added, then I looked at him with surprise.

"My all-time favorite piece!" I smiled, then I asked Fanny to borrow her violin again, and good thing she let me borrow it.

Tigreal smiled back, "Me too, let's get started."

As we started to practice our piece, everyone halted as they watched us performed, I felt something's not right, someone's staring at me. But I don't want to lose concentration, or else, they will be disappointed at me.

Still, I tried my best to ignore this feeling that keeps me bothering, and in the end, our performance turned out well. They all gave us a round of applause!

"Amazing! It's was your very first practice for the intermission, yet, you two looked like you guys already mastered the piece!" Fanny complimented as her eyes beamed.

"Well, we both knew the song, by coincidence." Said Tigreal as he scratched the back of his head.

"What you did was amazing!" The princess exclaimed as she smiled, then we smiled back.

"What song is that?" Harith asked.

"La Campanella," Tigreal answered, then I nodded.

"That song you performed was too hard to master!" Said Fanny, "I want to be good at playing violin, just as good as you, Lesley." She added as she gazed upon me with her eyes that shines brightly.

"You can do it, anything's possible. We're here to support you." I smiled.

"Thanks, Lesley. You're the coolest," Fanny complimented as Alucard butted-in and pouted.

"How about me?" He asked as he faked a frown, "Of course you are cool, but Lesley is cooler." Said Fanny that made us all chuckled.

"Oh, how I wish Granger was here with us," Fanny said as she looked at me with her evil smirk.

"So that Granger would go nuts over Lesley," She added, everyone glanced at me and grinned and laughed that made me looked down and blushed.