Chapter 8: Lightborn's First Anniversary [2]

WARNING: Please be advised that the following chapter contains a little mature content. I only warned 'ya guys. :3

-

Lesley

I can't help but to feel nervous, my knees were trembling and I can feel my sweat rolling down from my forehead.

Gusion, it's been seven years since we last met. I don't know what to feel, and I'm speechless. I don't know if my feelings for him were faded, or not, I'm confused.

Still, I managed not to stammer, "It's been a long time," I smiled as I looked at him.

I remember what I said to Fanny, that they were the ones who will get wrecked. And now, I have the courage to face him, and bring him down.

"Can we talk, please," He pleaded as he held my hands and squeezing it. I looked at him with my cold eyes, and I smiled flatly.

"Okay, but please, I don't want to waste my time. The princess asked me to run an errand for her," I lied about that errand thingy. The truth is, I don't want to be with him any longer.

"Okay, let's talk somewhere private," He said, as he was about to hold my hand, I quickly lift my hand away from his.

"Don't," I said as I looked at him sternly.

"You've changed a lot, huh," He said as he led the way, I followed him as we went to the garden.

As we went to the garden, I felt mesmerized as I saw billions of stars above the sky-no, more like galaxies. I smiled, and my eyes gleamed.

I stopped smiling as Gusion broke the silence, "You look beautiful today," He said, as he looked at me.

"You've got to be kidding me," I chuckled at his compliment, no... more like annoying me.

"Seriously, I missed you," My chuckle faded when he sternly looked at me.

"So?" I nonchalantly asked, as I looked at him, I can see the hint of sadness in his eyes.

"Don't you miss me too?" He asked in a deep voice, as he moved closer to me.

"Why would I miss you? It's been years since were apa—"

"I know you missed me too," He cut me off and hovered my hair.

"S-Stop touching my hair!" I said with a hint of annoyance in my voice as I looked at him coldly.

"Lesley, I know I made a mistake but that was years ago," He said.

"Even though we broke up a long ago, still... There's a void that can never filled by anyone, not even you." I looked at him nonchalantly, and stared him as if he was a stranger.