1: Boy

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

He rushed out of his hotel room upon hearing loud noises from the beach. The waves were hitting the beach with much force, covering the distance more than normal but when he went there, the waves calmed down.

"Oh, I am late." He chuckled to himself when he saw the clouds scattering on the sky instead of the grey cover. The storm was already gone but the cool breeze with a beautiful smell was still lingering there.

He saw people disappearing as well when the sun finally set on the corner of the sea.. giving the clouds a beautiful lining of red and golden color.

He loved the sky with clouds.. but of course, scattered ones. He wasn't a fan of storms but he wanted to see the sea storm.

He continued walking on the beach while inhaling the alluring smell of the air. Humming his favorite song, he walked and just walked.

"I love this place." He mumbled to himself as he captured the beautiful scenery with his phone camera.

A message notification caught his attention.

Hyung:

'Jungkook don't roam around the beach at night... eat properly and yeah if I found that you went to the beach at night, I will cut off your bangs.. leaving your forehead bald.'

A burst of laughter echoed in the air when he read the words of his beloved cousin. Well more like his bestie and brother who does care for younger since his family died in a car accident.

Jungkook owns his own business that he inherited from his father and nowadays he was on short vacations as his lovely hyung took control of the business, allowing him to have some free time.

He always preferred to go to beaches on his vacations. The place always helps him calm down in a short time. So, there he is, enjoying the time of his life.

The sun was completely gone behind those dark colors as the sky was giving beautiful mixed colors on every side.

In his own thoughts, he didn't realize that he walked to the almost abandoned area of the beach.. quite far from his hotel.

He just sat on a small rock and ran his palms over the smooth sand of the beach. He loved to be lonely like that.

Sitting there for almost half an hour, he decided to leave as it was getting dark by now. Moreover, he had to follow the words of his hyung as well.

Walking through the small waves of the sea that were touching his feet, he noticed something... or more like someone on the beach near a rock.

He squinted his eyes to see more clearly but the darkness wasn't helping much. Taking out his phone, he opened the flashlight and walked towards the rock. He saw two arms and gasped...

"Oh my God.. what is it?" He took some quick steps and rushed to the rock.

He felt his body freeze for a second when he found a person laying on the sand.. his face was on another side, rendering it unseen.

To add more to his worry, the person was completely naked.. not a single piece of clothing was near the person.

"Is he? Oh no no. Did someone kill him?" He mumbled to himself in panic. Looking here and there for a moment to find some help, his eyes settled back on the person on the sand. There was no one.. of course, the area was abandoned.

He crouched down with hesitation and with shaky fingers, he touched the neck of the person to feel the pulse. To his surprise, the pulse was much faster than a normal human being and the skin was cold.