12: Fell

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Jungkook was still glaring at the two boys... um well. One boy and one merman.

After the little cute show by Taehyung, Jungkook ordered a heavy breakfast for three and they ate with delight all while Taehyung was moaning here and there after each bite of the new dish he tried for the first time.

Jimin was continuously staring at Taehyung when he was eating the delicious food deliciously. The sight was itself so delicious for both humans who couldn't just keep their eyes away from him. (🙂)

Jungkook did watch Jimin in the way that the other avoided so casually. Jimin was trying to scoot near to the merman while talking about many things. He was oddly excited for every word merman say or do. So, he decided to show the brunet the most amazing invention by humans. Yeah, I am talking about the thing in your hands.

"Woah." Jimin mumbled when Taehyung slightly jumped and almost ended up on his lap. He was watching some video on the phone and got startled by loud noise.

Jungkook clenched his jaw at that and it was kind of a limit for him. He was watching the closeness for about an hour and now he was definitely pissed by that. He wasn't jealous.. right?

"Why aren't you going? Don't you have work to do?" The raven-haired groaned, and his voice came out way more bitter than he imagined.

Jimin cocked his brow at the question and more on the tone. He handed the phone completely to Taehyung and faced Jungkook.

"Don't you know that I made a new friend and I am trying to make a bond with him?" Jimin smirked when he saw Jungkook balling his fists in anger. He was enjoying that kind of response from the other.

"Your boss will fire you." Jungkook deadpanned, totally angry.

Jimin snickered at that and slightly moved his arm to wrap around Taehyung's shoulder to which the other gave him a brief smile and again turned back to the device. Jungkook frowned deeply at that but he couldn't just kick his friend out.

"Aww.. I think you forget that my boss is head over heels for me. He would never do that. Especially when he proposed to me." Jimin retorted with the same sassy tone that Jungkook despise the most.

"Jeez.. his boss and his horrible taste," Jungkook muttered but loud enough to be heard by the blond, and Jimin being the shameless type of friend we all have, just smiled like an angel.

"Oh.... dead," Taehyung mumbled, kind of sad when he accidentally opened a video where he saw someone hurt. When both humans heard his sad voice, they gave him attention as Jimin quickly grabbed the phone and closed the video while Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand to caress carefully.

"No, he wasn't. It's just... um. A prank." He said and Taehyung tilted his head.

"A joke? A kind of lie to make others smile." Jungkook said not so sure.

"Pain... don't give... smile." Taehyung replied to that and both Jungkook and Jimin were slightly surprised by that. But before they could say anything, Jimin's phone rang, and due to the loud, unexpected tone, Taehyung flinched badly.

"Um.. sorry." Jimin sheepishly smiled and walked to the corner of the room to attend the call. Jungkook let out a sigh of relief because Taehyung was snuggling more into his body.

"It's ok hun. Just a ringtone. Nothing much." Taehyung slowly nodded his head and then placed it on Jungkook's shoulder, inhaling the scent of his human.