8: Weird?

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Oh God."

Jungkook felt kind of relaxed but at the same time, he felt a bit confused too. Jin gave him a look of 'what is this?' all while having his eyes moving in between the sight and his cousin. Well, what they saw?

Taehyung was sitting in front of a hanging tv in the living room. He was sitting with his cross legs and head hanging low but that wasn't the thing to be surprised about.. right?

Actually, the surprising thing was, his skin was again looking so much dry, and to add more, his hair was giving some mixed blue colors like stripes, little whimpers could be heard from that distance.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook called him, running closer to the boy but got no response. The other was in deep sleep which looks like for some hours.?

Jungkook crouched down to his level and gently patted his head to which the boy whimpered again.

Jin was getting impatient and of course, worried too. He also came near to him with a frown.

"What's wrong with him Kook? Is he ok?" Jin asked, gazing down at the sleeping male in pure concern. 

"I- I don't know, he fainted before with this dry skin," Jungkook recalled that and got more worried. He sneaked one arm around the shoulders of the boy and made him lean back on his own chest, using his other hand to tap on his dry, skinny cheeks, and finally, the other slowly opened his eyes.

"Oh thank God... Taehyung... you ok?" Jungkook mumbled the first words and then asked to which the brown-haired just blinked.

Taehyung squinted his eyes a little and when his eyes focused on the source of the calming scent, he quickly smiled and hugged his human.

"Miss you." He mumbled against the chest of the raven-haired who unconsciously pecked his crown of hair. Jin was kind of surprised again by his reaction but remained silent.

A loud growl caught everyone's attention and Taehyung snuggled more into the warmth of his human.

"Hungry?" Jungkook softly asked, again giving the vibrations in his chest to be felt by the merman. Taehyung felt so happy by that feeling and his body got excited about that.

He silently nodded his head and Jungkook pulled back, squinting his eyes while looking at the dry skin of the other. Taehyung was just looking at him with his doe eyes, kind of taken aback by the strong gaze of his human.

"Did you have breakfast? Lunch??? What about water?" Jungkook inquired hastily and Taehyung bit his lips but ended up pouting. Jin cooed at the sight but slapped his mouth before letting out a little voice, not wanting to give up so soon.

"No food..." Taehyung replied innocently and Jungkook cursed himself. He should've given him food before leaving him alone.

"I am sorry Taehyung.. there is food in the fridge." Taehyung just gave him a look of confusion.

"Never mind.. let's get you some food and water.. hmm?" Jungkook nodded and Taehyung quickly nodded back his head with happiness.. finally, he could eat to fill up his damn empty stomach.

Jungkook got up and helped Taehyung when the latter slightly wobbled before standing properly.

"For how long have you slept here?" Looking at his legs, Jungkook frowned.

"Don't.. know.." Taehyung replied with a cute smile and suddenly his eyes set back on the big stone.

"Ah!" He caught Jungkook's attention again who was about to leave after setting him on the couch.