22: Magic trick

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Jungkook licked his lips when the police officer marched inside his house with the doctor/ scientist tailing behind them, without giving him any chance to say anything.

"What do you mean?? What are you talking about?" Finally, he couldn't stay silent anymore when the police officer was about to walk forth into the living room.

A police officer turned to him and showed him a phone with some video playing over that. Jungkook frowned before taking the phone in his hands, eyes going wide as the scene played in front of his eyes, making his throat dry. 

"I think this is enough to tell you why we are here. Someone reported us with this proof. This person is supposed to be here with you and is definitely a living threat to society, that's why we are here to take him to a place where he should be kept." Jungkook blinked in horror, his biggest fear came true.. the thing that was bugging him since last night.

He gazed back at the screen that was showing only Taehyung in rage from last night.. luckily only he and Taehyung with that stupid girl was in the video.

"Now, if you let us see your place." Police officers were ready when the one who was kind of leading them asked Jungkook.

"Y-you can't just take him. Th- this is not true. And what do you mean by threat?" Jungkook stuttered, trying to defend themself, but deep down, he was feeling dreadful.

"You can see Mr. Jeon, he was threatening that girl behind you. You can definitely see that, though you were present that time too." The police officer said sternly with a cocked brow.

"He was kind of- showing his-"

"Anger? Violence? We are here to take him for that Mr. Jeon." The police officer cut him short nonchalantly and gestured for his underlings to search for the boy in the house.

Jungkook's eyes followed each of them in horror.

"Hey! You can't do that.. this- this is wrong!" Jungkook accused in a high voice.

"We have official orders, Mr. Jeon. There is definitely something wrong with this person, and it's not safe."

Jungkook shook his head and was about to say something in defense but his words stuck again as he saw one officer harshly opening his bedroom, where Taehyung was passed out.

He quickly rushed to the side where the officer peeked through the door.

"He is here Sir!"

The other officer nodded his head and followed Jungkook who wanted to go to Taehyung and scoop him in his arms to save him from every person in the house. He did that, running to the bed and quickly grabbing the limp body of the brunet, bringing him closer to his chest, in a very protective manner.

"Mr. Jeon, let him go. Don't make it difficult for yourself." The officer rubbed his nose bridge, feeling kind of frustrated by the other's stubborn behavior.

Jungkook shook his head and brought the other more closely to himself. Mind running wild to make some sensible reasons for what Taehyung did last night.

"Listen please, he is normal and what he did yesterday was just.. a magic trick. He wasn't intending to hurt anyone and he didn't hurt." Jungkook protested, trying his best to keep his voice calm and low.