9: BLUE

Ignore mistakes, please

Double update.. yayyyy

Third person P.O.V

All three males were silently eating the delicious meat. Jin was continuously staring at Taehyung as the other was fully focused on the beef pieces on his plate, again cut by Jungkook.

"You should've given him food you dumbo. Look, he is totally starved." Jin whispered to Jungkook who was sitting beside him.

"I was in a hurry hyung, you can't blame me, because someone was ready to hang me in the office," Jungkook replied sarcastically and Jin hissed at his words.

Jungkook just smiled at that and turned to Taehyung. He looked at the dark hair of the oblivious male without any blue stripes. He was sure that he saw that color in his hair, there were clear blue strands.

"Um.. Taehyung.." Jin started, getting the attention of the two.

Taehyung looked up with his puffy cheeks full of food. Jungkook cooed at him and Jin practically controlled himself from doing so.

"Where did you come from?" Jin asked and Jungkook quirked his brow at that.

Taehyung stopped chewing food at the question and blinked his eyes... with still mouth filled.

"Homfh." He replied and Jungkook bit his lip to control his laughter at Jin's expressions.

"And where is your home?" Jin asked in the next second, trying to look unaffected by the previous reply as Taehyung started chewing the food again.

I can't tell them the truth, they won't believe me.

Taehyung thought and kept staring at the jug of water in front of him. Jungkook slightly nudged his shoulder to snap him back to reality.

"It's ok." Jungkook whispered to him with a smile and turned back to Jin.

"Hyung. He can't remember anything about his family or you know..."

"That's bad." Jin sighed with true sympathy.

"Don't worry hun.. you can call me hyung too. I am like your brother too just like kook. Hmm?" Jin added with a kind smile to which Taehyung quickly nodded his head happily.

"Hyung." He repeated the word and made the other two smile at his cuteness.

They ended the meal together and Jungkook served pudding on Taehyung's plate to which his reaction was kind of the same as he had with ice cream.

Jin was happy to see Jungkook very much close to other boy but he took note of all the weird things he noticed before.

Once they were done with dinner, Jungkook helped Taehyung back to his room and run a bath for him while Jin cleaned the kitchen at that time.

"So, he is innocent. Right?" Jungkook chirped plopping on the couch where Jin was sitting with his frowning face.

"He is too much innocent Kook. I mean, who in the world doesn't know about TV? Bottle caps? Seriously.. it's kinda weird." Jin stated more like sounded doubtful making the younger huff loudly.

"Hyung.. you have no idea what I saw on the first day. He couldn't even wear clothes properly. I don't know, what happened to him."

"Kook." Jin faced Jungkook completely. "Did you see his blue hair? But later on, they just disappeared... I don't know if I was hallucinating."

Jungkook's breath hitched on that. He thought the same but now when Jin also mentioned it, it was really weird.

"I saw that too hyung. I don't know... I think it is weird." Jungkook muttered but quickly composed himself back.