6: Warning?

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

The table was filled with clattering noises as two boys were boring their eyes on each other, while the third one was just feeling scared by their looks.

"For sake Jimin.. stop glaring at him." Finally, Jungkook huffed in irritation. Jimin rolled his eyes as Taehyung took a big.. keyword.. a big bite of meat pieces that Jungkook cut for him again.

"Why don't you say the same to him?"

"Jimin, don't be childish.. ok I will tell you everything after dinner.. now please eat with ease and stop glaring at him!" Jungkook said in a kinda tired voice. He was definitely tired from a long drive of hours, though he forgot about that because of a certain presence.

Jimin nodded his head and started to put all of his interest into his food.

"Oh yeah.. you are going to your company tomorrow....right?" Jimin asked and Jungkook nodded while drinking water.

Taehyung was feeling kinda jealous as both males started talking about business.

I don't like this boy. He is annoying.

Taehyung thought and stabbed the knife in the meat piece so harshly that the other boys flinched at the loud voice.

"Oh God.. what happened Taehyung?" Jungkook blinked while placing one hand on his chest. The same goes with Jimin who was letting out harsh breaths.

"You... no talking... with me." Taehyung said out his thoughts and his lips turned into a cute pout. For a moment Jimin's eyes softened and he cooed at the cute merman but he quickly shook it off.

He kicked your ass Jimin.. you can't.

He scolded himself.

Jungkook? He just got lost in those plump and so inviting lips, that alluring smell again attracting him as his eyes got glued to those soft-looking lips... those lips looking so kissable-

What the hell.. Jungkook snap out of it.

Jungkook quickly shook his head, licking his own suddenly dried lips at his extremely horny self.

"I am sorry, it's just some business-related stuff." Jungkook apologized to Taehyung who was still looking down at his plate with the same pout.

When Taehyung didn't respond much, Jungkook turned to face the boy completely and put his hand over the merman's back palm, a sudden electric current rushed through both of their skins and both looked into each other's eyes.

Jimin observed both males with a frown, stuffing his mouth with meat, wrapped in lettuce. With his puffy cheeks and squinted eyes, he was indeed looking childish yet adorable. But who cares? As other boys were so lost in their own world, he can look cute, duh!

His touch is so warm.

Taehyung thought in his mind and felt the touch more.

His hands are kinda cold.. but so soft.

Jungkook thought while staring deeply into those blue eyes.

"STOP IT." Both males flinched and Jungkook quickly retreated his hand while Taehyung put his hand beneath the other, feeling the lingering warmth over his skin.

"What the hell Jimin.. you scared the hell out of me." Jungkook snapped at the blond who just shrugged his shoulders, again stuffing his mouth like he didn't just shout out at the top of his lungs.