25: The fact

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

It was already nighttime, by the time Jungkook told Jin and Namjoon about everything, so they decided to send Jimin to Jungkook. He couldn't protest as he himself felt his body getting weak day by day. He was in need of some support for Taehyung. All of his strength was draining out just by seeing the limp body of the brunet. He always tried to talk to him but every time he received just silence.

After dressing up the unconscious merman, he also slipped under the covers with Taehyung. Scooting closer the merman to his body, he felt his eyes stinging again.

"Tae, baby, please. I need you... your human needs you... please I can't bear it anymore.. won't you heal me this time? Won't you wipe my tears this time? Please.. wake up. Your Jungkook needs you." He breathed out slowly, tears falling over Taehyung's neck, resting his body over his elbow, hovering over the other's face.

He thought that it would be like other times when he's gonna receive just a dead silence from the merman, but to his surprise, he felt the other groaning and whimpering lowly.

"Tae?" With slightly wide eyes, he quickly sat up on the bed and saw Taehyung's neck glowing on the right side, the blue and white light emitting from the specific point. He saw the other's dry lips parting slightly and eyes closing more tightly.

He didn't realize when he ducked down and captured Taehyung's once soft but now dried lips with his own, sending all of his affection through the touch while the other hand went to the shining neck on that specific spot.

His eyes widened in surprise when the other's lips moved a bit and he continued doing so more till he heard a gasp. He quickly pulled back when Taehyung let out a loud scream of his name.

"JUNGKOOK!"

Seeing the love of his life sitting in front of him, panting and huffing, he wasted no time and hugged the merman.

"Oh God, I am here Tae. I am right here hun.. thank you, thank you so much.. thank you so damn much for waking up." Jungkook cried out of happiness, wrapping his arms around the other's body, a wave of relief washing over his own heart and soul. 

Taehyung felt like he was kind of stuck in the dream.? He was overwhelmed by the new type of feeling in his body. But all of his thoughts were disturbed when Jungkook pulled back and kissed his forehead, cheeks, and eyes.. while crying with a smile.

"I was so- so scared hun. You made me so s- scared." Jungkook's hiccup caused Taehyung to let out his precious tears as well. He could feel the other's emotions and pain.??

The raven-haired caressed his cheeks with both of his hands and wiped away his tears while chuckling.

"How are you feeling hun? My very very brave baby." Jungkook praised him with his still sparkling eyes but Taehyung was just staring at him.

He again parted his lips but nothing came out of his throat that was just burning due to dryness. Jungkook quickly grabbed the water from the table and helped Taehyung to drink that. Once Taehyung's throat was a bit better, he started.

"W- where ar-e.. W- hat happ-" He was talking with very much difficulty so Jungkook hushed him while putting his finger over-dried lips.

"Don't worry about that. We are safe here and away from all those people. No one can find us here hm? Now don't burden yourself with anything." The human used his very calm and soft tone but Taehyung could still feel the tension in his mind and soul.