Epilogue pt. 1

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

The loud horn caused him to whip his head towards the window to see Jin's car waiting for him at his gate. He sighed looking at his reflection for the last time in the mirror, and a humorless chuckle left his lips.

He looked- soulless.

Shaking his head to clear his mind for a while, he grabbed his phone & wallet and walked out of his room to the main door. Locking the empty house that was once home, he silently entered the car.

Jin gave him a smile but of course, Jungkook didn't even look over his face. Feeling defeated, older just started the car and drove to the destination.

"Welcome, Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon." A very warm greeting from Jackson Wang was the first thing they received when they entered the VIP section of the luxury hotel.

Jin greeted back with the same warmth and smile while Jungkook simply greeted back without any expression. Jackson lead them to the cabin and introduced his small family which was comprised of his mother and sister.

"Welcome, dear son." Mrs. Wang said warmly when she saw Jungkook coming to the table.

"Thanks, mam," Jungkook replied nonchalantly and took a seat beside Jin.

"Meet her, She is my mother and there," He pointed towards his sister, a blonde-haired girl with a pretty face and a sweet smile. "She is my sister, Melia." He introduced her with a smile and Jungkook said a low 'Hi to her.

They talked about some business deals and Jungkook paid enough attention to that, lucky for Jin.

Dinner was served after a while and Jin continued talking with Mrs. Wang and Jackson while Jungkook busied himself with the food.. or he tried to do so.

Jackson looked up at his sister who was just staring at Jungkook with hearty eyes. He slightly nudged her arm to get her attention, once she glanced over at him, he mouthed 'talk to him'.

She cleared her throat before looking back at Jungkook who was just looking at the plate.

"Um, Jungkook shi, are you feeling bored?" She asked politely and Jin internally prayed for the other's response because if it gets the opposite, it would be so awkward.

He was about to shake Jungkook but fortunately, the other looked up at the girl and slightly shook his head in a no.

Melia smiled at him and nodded her head in understanding.

"Ok. Well, what are your hobbies? I am quite eager to know how the famous Jeon Jungkook spends his free time." She chuckled to make the environment lighter and Jin joined her.

"That person here is quite boring, Melia," Jin huffed with an eye roll but Jungkook just stayed silent. She felt it a bit odd as the other was just devoid of any expressions.

"It doesn't look like that. He looks quite of vision." She stated, eyes amused when Jungkook's eyes met her for a second before he averted back to his plate.

"I don't have many hobbies." Except for missing him.

He thought but kept it inside his heart, feeling a bitter taste behind. 

"But I heard you are quite artistic but unfortunately none of us ever benefited from that art of yours." She said with a pout that Jin found cute but Jungkook definitely ignored that.