11: New friend

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

The Tail, a blue tail was shining with its full bloom, the scales reflect the light a bit.

"What is this? A- a- a tail?" Jimin was stuttering in the background but Jungkook was quite shocked to even notice that.

He saw Taehyung laying in the bathtub, his head resting over the side of the tub, limply resting there, his eyes were still closed while his tail was also in water, slightly moving with water.

Jungkook moved forward in a daze and in the next minute he was standing right in front of Taehyung. The blue-haired felt his presence and his eyes fluttered a bit before he slowly opened his orbs again.

He still looked tired, too tired to notice what actually happened.

When his eyes focused on Jungkook, he slightly smiled and tried to move his hand toward his human. But when he saw Jungkook's eyes staring at a specific side, he also moved his gaze to see.

Just when he saw his tail in the water.... his heart started beating extremely loudly, and he exchanged his gaze in between his tail and Jungkook in panic.

Jimin also tried to move forward causing his steps to get noticed by Taehyung, who practically gasped loudly and quickly squirmed in the water, producing splashes due to the sudden movements of his large tail.

He tried to jump back to hide himself and his tail especially, too shocked at the two pairs of witnessing eyes.

When he opened his eyes in the morning, he felt his body drained of energy and was screaming for water. He didn't realize it as his body dragged itself toward the bathtub. He was wearing his clothes but his sweatpants tore off of his body as his tail emerged.. replacing his legs.

He didn't even realize when Jimin entered the room and saw him like that. Because his mind wasn't working properly to keep himself safe from the eyes of humans.

In great haste, he jumped on the back side of the tub to hide his body, and his tail got stuck on the end of the tub as he was panicking to remove it from the water. Jimin was covering his mouth in shock while Jungkook was now fearing that the other might hurt himself like that.

So, the raven-haired hurried to the side, and with his shaky hands, he removed the obstacle, causing the tail to flip out of the water, slightly brushing over his hands, giving him an odd feeling at the small, very small caress.

Just when the tail moved out of the water completely, both humans heard some cracking sounds as Taehyung was still hiding behind the tub.

Both friends sneaked slightly behind the tub and found Taehyung letting out some voiceless screams, his tail was now gone and his slim legs were laying limp on the floor.

When Taehyung saw both humans looking at him with wide eyes, he scooted farther from the two, trying to hide his legs now. His blue hair and blue eyes were replaced again, leaving him with brown hair and those mesmerizing eyes. 

Jimin slightly fanned his face to keep himself conscious. While Jungkook, the boy was looking into those beautiful eyes which were looking back at him and especially at Jimin with fear.

Taehyung was indeed feared by two humans for now.. because his identity was exposed in front of them. He was always taught that all humans are very cruel to creatures like him, definitely, he was feeling that fear now, afraid of his fate after being exposed.