23: Betrayal?

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Jungkook was baffled and felt extremely betrayed by the words of Namjoon. His grip loosened in surprise at the words.

"Hyu-"

"Do as I say, Mr. Jeon. It is better this way." Namjoon said sternly.

Jungkook blinked in surprise when Namjoon whispered something in the ears of two doctors and then turned back to the officer.

"Knowing the condition of this person, I suggest you all leave this house now. You can lead and I will follow you." He suggested and Jungkook felt his blood boiling on that.

He wanted to grab his collar and remind him of the words he spoke last night with so much confidence.

"His secret will be safe."

Jungkook wanted to scream at him but he was feeling a lack of words for such betrayal.

His trance of thoughts broke when he heard footsteps leaving the house, the officer that was bound with water was the only one standing in the house beside the other three. Namjoon walked to him with the same stern expression.

"Make him calm Jungkook. He is using his powers way too much." Namjoon pointed at still bright-eyed Taehyung, looking at his every move in a very attentive way.

"You said-"

"We don't have much time. Do it quickly." Namjoon said when he heard some vehicles leaving. A long sigh left his lips as he again turned back to Jungkook who still had his grip over Taehyung's torso.

"Tae, calm down bub." Jungkook softly said in Taehyung's ear, realizing that Namjoon was right about using powers.

Taehyung slightly turned his head back, hair coming to settle down and the water around the officer fell, creating a loud splash sound.

"You should leave too." Namjoon quickly said to him and the officer did as he was told, eyes terrified and wide.

Once they were left alone, Namjoon dialed a number.

"We are leaving, do it quickly." He muttered before ending the call and looked at Jungkook who was trying to calm down Taehyung.

Taehyung's eyes were getting normal with his hair but the thing that was worrying Jungkook was, they weren't settling. It was like, he was trying but couldn't handle his own condition.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's back now, one hand softly caressing his cheeks.

"We are safe, you are safe. I am with you, bun." He gently whispered with a small smile. Taehyung let out a groan of pain and doubled over, one hand tightly clutching his own heart while the other clutching over Jungkook's shirt. His painful small screams were a clear sign of how much he was bearing at that moment, stabbing Jungkook's heart, and the said male panicked more when he saw Taehyung's mouth bleeding.

"Tae!" He screamed in horror when Taehyung vomited only blood, still bending over.

"Oh God!" Namjoon mumbled, his eyes wide in surprise as well. He tried to help Taehyung but stopped midway, getting the sensitivity of the situation.

Another vomit of blood and Taehyung fell forward like that, head sliding over Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook caught him quickly with his trembling hands. Namjoon rushed to the kitchen and brought a water bottle and a few paper towels.