4: Back

Ignore mistakes, please

I am back

Third person P.O.V

The brown-haired was on verge of crying, still watching the disappearing car of Jungkook but looked back when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Oh sweet boy.. what are you doing here in sun?" A man asked him sweetly but the boy couldn't reply much, eyes filled with tears of fear and desperation.

"Aw... did someone left you?" Man cooed at him when he slowly nodded with his lower lip jutting out, looking too adorable.

"Come here.. I will take you to your family." The man politely said with a smug smile that was gone unnoticed by the younger. The sweet scent of younger invaded the man's system, making him impatient for an unknown reason.

The man tugged on the hoodie of the brown-haired and slowly dragged him towards a street that was behind the hotel. The younger watched the street with his blurry sight due to lingering tears in those ocean-blue eyes.

He was feeling pain in his heart as the only person he found on land, was already gone. A pang was hitting his chest causing him to whimper slightly that didn't go unnoticed by the man who smirked at his deep voice.

"You are too cute, young one. First time in my life, I am feeling like that... so horny." The man said in a husky voice, cornering the boy in an empty and dead-end street.

The brown-haired looked up at the man who was licking his lips while scrutinizing the whole petite frame of him. The older male, slowly grabbed the waist of the boy, leaning forward to inhale the scent of the other.

"Oh God... you smell so heavenly.. are you even human?" The man mumbled, his hands becoming greedy, slipping from the small waist to the hips, groping the flush a bit harder, making the brown-haired frown at the odd touch. 

"I am losing my mind little one..." The older male shamelessly muttered when his hand then slipped under the hoodie of the oblivious boy and touched the soft skin.

The boy was all confused about all of the actions, too innocent to predict what the other was planning to do with him.

The man leaned more, feeling more confident when the lad in his arms didn't protest and he finally kissed the cheek of the younger. His other hand started to go downwards, low and too low... until it touched the sensitive spot.

The touch finally made the younger realize that man wasn't a good one. He got afraid of the person who was almost caging his whole body, making it difficult to even move. Tears finally slipped from his eyes when the man pressed his body while his one hand was about to enter loose pants covering his sensitive legs.

His eyes widened feeling a burning sensation in his body due to touch and was about to push back the man but before he could do that, someone already pulled back the man from his body and threw him on the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" He heard a very familiar voice but a very unfamiliar tone. Slowly, he moved his eyes to see the person who was now hovering over the man.

"I- I am sorry.. I am really sorry sir. He is.. I don't know.. it was just too much alluring. I am sorry." The man stuttered out in confusion like he just came out of his daze.

"I am gonna report you. YOU WERE MOLESTING HIM." The brown-haired felt a mixture of emotions.. happiness... anger... sadness..fear.. all at once. But he felt like his fear slowly disappeared when he saw the face of his savior.

"J- Jungkook." He slowly whispered.. too low to be heard by others.

"I am really sorry sir.. please I beg you don't report me. I never wanted to do so... I was about to help him but... it feels like he did some magic on me. I lost myself.. believe me.. please don't report me." The man practically begged but Jungkook hissed in anger at his words.