💮Zero💮

My stories DUMBASS, FLIGHT, UNSEEN, and LOVE TOWER are part of the same series.

A few of the scenes here will be connected or related to LOVE TOWER. To understand better, you can read it first.

💮third💮

"I have your test results here in my hand, all of the names I'll be mentioning are those who scored the highest," Yuichi-sensei announced in front of the whole second-year class 2. A college preparatory class, that only the smartest are able to get in.

Tension started building up as every student eyed each other as if ready to devour their competitors. All of them but two.

Sitting at the back of the second row is the tall blonde boy in class, Tsukishima Kei, and behind him is a girl scribbling random notes on her notebook, Izayoi Hikaru.

"I'll start." Yuichi-sensei cleared her throat before speaking again, "The highest score of 100, is none other than... Izayoi Hikaru-san! Omedetto Izayoi-san! Please collect your paper here at the front" said sensei applauding the once again outstanding performance of the girl.

Startled, she clumsily got out of her seat and started walking forward, almost tripping and falling on her face because of a certain jerk-of-a-guy, sticking out his long leg from his table, Tsukishima Kei. Earning everybody's attention and laughter.

Hikaru hung her head down low in embarrassment and quickly got her paper from Yuichi-sensei's hand, "......gatou........masu" she muttered softly, almost a whisper.

"Good job Izayoi-san" Yuichi-sensei praised again as she started walking carefully back to her seat, trying not to trip again. "The next highest score is 99/100, scored by Tsukishima Kei-kun! Tsukishima-kun please collect your paper"

The tall blonde stood up, snickering at the girl who sat behind him, an action she's actually used to, before grabbing his paper from Yuichi-sensei. After getting back to his seat, he leaned backward on his chair.

"Oi busu (ugly), lucky for you, you're number 1 again" he praised, but his tone made it sound more like an insult to the girl's ears. But then again, when did he not? "So? Did you bring my lunch?"

Hikaru simply nodded as a response and continued scribbling notes, paying no attention to the guy who kept staring at her face.

"Good, we'll eat at the rooftop later. Don't be late," Tsukishima warned, looking at her with an amused yet scary smile on his face, "or else you know what happens. Am I clear?" he sternly asked.

The girl sighed.

".....es,.....goshujin (master)" Tsukishima frowned, just barely making out what she just muttered.

"What? I can't hear you busu (ugly)"

"Yes, Goshujin" she repeated, putting a rather peculiar smile on the boy's face.

You may think him rude, or a total bully, but this is their normal master and servant relationship.

One that began because of an unfortunate incident.

e n d o f c h a p t e r

💮『𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 : 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎』💮