💮Juu-go pt. 2💮

💮third💮

"What took you so long busu?" the blonde asked grumpily as he glanced at the female panting in front of him. Kei had been waiting under the pouring rain for at least 30 minutes , explaining why he was overly irritated right now.

He was wearing a casual baby blue shirt, dark brown pants and black rubbers to partner with it. Of course, his favorite somy headphones hang on his neck as he carried his bag with one hand and the other holding the umbrella. Hikaru was taken aback on how he looked extremely attractive to her.

Quickly regaining herself, Hikaru bowed holding the handle of her own umbrella, "...goshujin, I'm sorry I overslept.." she says, fixing herself. She brushed the hairs sticking on her face and continued to wipe her foggy glasses. Though it wasn't a really good idea since the umbrella she was holding between her neck and shoulder fell.

The girl braced for the strong rain wetting her head but to her surprise it never came. She picked up her umbrella from the ground and slipped on her glasses, finally seeing Tsukishima holding the umbrella close to her. "You could've just asked me to hold the umbrella for you, idiot" he clicked his tongue, clearly annoyed of how stupid actions. Hikaru laughed awkwardly scratching the back of her head.

"Gomen, goshujin..." she apologized.

Kei just rolled his eyes and started walking, "You sound like Yamaguchi, it's weird" he says, remembering how exactly his friend sounds like everytime he says that.

The girl kept her phone inside her short pocket and caught up with her master. "...goshujin where are we going..?" the female asked, walking side by side with her master. 

Hikaru is wearing a stripe blue sleeveless shirt, white shorts reaching mid thigh and yellow rubbers wrapped in a cover of the same color. Her hair is tied sloppily into a side ponytail, letting her bangs and fringe scatter freely on her face. But that wasn't all he noticed.
She started holding her shoulders, probably hurting from the bag she carried, which Tsukishima only noticed when he got a good look at her. "Oi busu, why the hell are you wearing such a big backpack?" asked the blonde as they enter Coach Ukai's convenience store.

The cold air blew on their bodies, making Hikaru shiver given that her bare legs also got wet in the rain earlier. "...hehe something happened at my place.." she replied, and picked up her pace to the drink section.

Kei followed, seeing his servant excitedly going through all of the yogurt drinks on each of the shelves. She looked like a kid, but nevertheless Kei found the sight adorable. "Pick anything. I'll buy it for you" he says, earning a swift look from Hikaru.

She had her brow raised in confusion, "...did I hear that right, goshujin..?" she questioned, unsure of what she just heard.

The blonde groaned in annoyance, "Shut up or I'll change my mind busu" he shushed, glaring at the female.

Hikaru showed again, another wide smile, catching Kei off guard for the second time. "Arigatou goshujin" she said before going back to picking what she wanted.

"Shut up" the boy replied turning his back on her.

"...goshujin are you sure you're not sick?" Hikaru asked again, before he disappeared in another isle.

"One more word from you and I'm not paying anymore, tsk" Kei grumpily replied before turning around the next line of shelves.

Afterwards, he headed to the dessert section and looked for his favorite sweets. "Found you." he gleefully whispered to himself grabbing three pieces of mini strawberry shortcakes from the shelf. Only to get surprised when Hikaru suddenly appeared beside him, "C-Can you not sneak up on me like that you idiot?!" he reprimanded quietly, a hand placed above his heart, trying to calm it down.