💮Ichi💮

💮hikaru💮

"Please welcome, our rising star, Izanami!" says the tv announcer, as Izanami walked in, wearing a fit violet dress and black strapped heels, her hair tied back to an elegant ponytail.

"Hello, everyone! How have you been? I hope you all like my cover of "Yakimochi no Kotae" And thank you for the support you've always given to me!" smiled the beautiful girl and waved her hands to her fans in the audience.

It's 7:30 am and I am currently preparing my food for lunch. I tied my short black hair into a messy bun, leaving pieces of it hanging since it's too short to tie it all up. As soon as I started cooking, my glasses constantly got fogged up from all the steam, and it annoyed me since it was hard to watch the TV show.

I was busy scooping rice in my bento box when my phone began to ring loudly beside me. Putting down the ladle and my lunchbox, I answered the call almost immediately after seeing the caller's name on my screen.

'Nee-chan'

"Moshi-moshi? Hikaru?" says my sister through the phone, a smile automatically creeping up on my face.

"Ohayou gozaimasu, Nee-chan..." I replied timidly. "...y did you call?" my voice fading as I ask.

"My one-week photoshoot is finished Hikaru, today I'm attending another live interview. I'll be needing your help again, okay?" Konami-nee answered, completely in business mode.

She's Izanami after all.

Yes, my older sister, Izayoi Konami is the rising internet star "Izanami". Ever since we released her cover of Haniwa's Diagnosis: Love Sickness last month, her popularity skyrocketed. Gaining thousands of fans overnight and getting multiple offers from scouting agencies. There's a reason why I said 'we' but it's not that important so I'm skipping that part out.

My sister, unlike me, is a very vocal and very approachable person. She has the type of personality that attracts everyone she talks to. A person-magnet. She's 6 years older than me, her hair is dyed light pink and is a very fashionable person.

While I, on the other hand, is the meek and silent type. I simply don't like useless talks that are either too flattering or too boring. I like meaningful and a relaxing conversation with someone, but others take that as being snobby. My voice is often too soft to hear, so people also tend to get angry because I speak like that. Spreading nasty rumors back in my middle school in Tokyo, saying that Izayoi Hikaru is like this and other shit I didn't want to hear.

"I understand." I replied, shortly "When are you going to visit me here Nee-chan?" I asked, getting my hopes up that she'll probably be here on the weekends.

But to my dismay, "Schedule's still a bit tight. I won't be able to go there for a while Hikaru." Nee-chan answered.

I thought so. I sighed to myself. "I'd really like to live with you over there Nee-chan, can't I go back to Tokyo now? It's already been 3 months" I questioned calmly, trying not to sound too pushy but also eager to go.

However, it's always the same answer, "You can't Hikaru! T-The media's gonna go wild if they knew I had a little sister-!" she said almost yelling, obviously flustered, and stopped when she realized the tone she had taken. "I-I didn't mean to raise my voice Hikaru..." she trailed off.

I smiled bitterly by myself, "It's okay nee-chan. Do take care of yourself there. Don't worry about me here, I'm doing fine. Especially with the large sum of money you always send me for my expenses."