💮Extra chapter : Married Life💮

HAPPY 20K READS AFSGSHSKSKSKSKS!!!!!!

LEMME SCREAM!!!!!!

I am so happy that a lot of people took their time to read this. I love y'all so much. I wanna cry in one corner if you'll excuse me.

As a gift for being such lovely persons and giving this book a shot, here's another chapter!!!! A SNEAK PEEK OF THEIR MARRIED LIFE!!!

IF YOU WANT ME TO KEEP MAKING SCENARIOS WITH BUSU, GOSHUJIN, AND THE KIDS, PLEASE COMMENT A HEART HERE AFSFHSJSKDK.

ENJOY

AND ONCE AGAIN

ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU!

Married Life and Kids pt. 1

And years passed again since the two were officially married and Hikaru was officially a Tsukishima.

"Mama, why does Papa call you busu?" Rui, their 10 year old son, asked as he jumped on his mother's lap. He had his father's blonde hair, and his mother's brown eyes.

Before Hikaru could even answer she was cut off with another small kid emerging from the kitchen with his black hair and adorable yellow eyes.

"Maybe Papa's just stating facts, nii-chan" Tsukishima Rei is their 7 year old daughter, having the same attitude as their father and of course she even had to inherit Kei's saltiness.

Hikaru shook her head and ruffled her daughter's black hair,"Go open the door for Papa" She said, ignoring Rei's previous words earlier.

Before the small girl could walk to the door, Kei was already inside, "Tadaima"he states as he settled down the couch next to his family.

Hikaru gave him a small smile, "Welcome home" she greeted.

Kei felt the strain and fatigue from his work slowly getting better with that simple greeting from his wife. "So how are the two gremlins?" He asked pertaining to his children.

Rui ran towards his father and sat down beside him, "Welcome home Papa" he greeted and smiled. His smile grew even wider when Kei placed a hand on his head and ruffled his hair.

Rei, on the other hand, walked slowly towards their father with quite a bored look. "Welcome home Papa" she states. Kei did the same to her and patted her head.

"Oi Hikaru" he called out to his wife, smiling from the side.

The ravenette hummed. "What is it Kei? Are you hungry?"

"No. My back hurts, massage it for me" the blonde replied and stood up. He grabbed his wife's hand and dragged her towards their bedroom.

"Rui, Rei, don't do anything rash. I'll be back after this okay?" Hikaru bid her farewell to her kids after she received a nod.

The married couple entered their room filled with yellow colored things, which Kei insisted on because it was Hikaru's favourite color. He threw his bag on their mini couch and slumped on the bed.

"Everything okay, Kei?" Hikaru asked and sat down next to him.

The blonde sighed. "Yeah. I'm just tired"

"I'll massage your back so take off your suit Kei" Hikaru said and walked towards their drawer to find an ointment but before she could,

Kei sat up and wrapped his arms around her waist, "No. Just stay like this" he murmured, his voice a bit muffled.

Hikaru smiled at her husband's sweet gesture, she turned around in his grasp and placed her hands on her soft blonde hair. "I thought you wanted a massage" she even teased.

Kei hugged her tighter, "I just need rest" he sighed, relaxing into his wife's loving touch.

Hikaru was used to Kei being the least affectionate even after they married, but once they were alone in their room, the blonde lets go of his restrain and would often cuddle into her arms. A trait that their daughter also have.

"Tell me what happened at work" the ravenette urged, her hands still ruffling his hair gently.

Kei sighed again and pulled his face away, "There's another team building this week, Hikaru" he replied.

"And?"

"I won't be home for days again. I should just skip that event, it's tiring" Kei replied.

Although he said that, Hikaru knew that what he really meant was that he won't see her or the kids for days if he attends that event.

Hikaru couldn't help but smile at her husband's reply, she bent down and kissed the top of his head. "Hey."she called out and met his yellow eyes. "You don't have to worry about anything. I will still be here with the kids when you come back"

"Who said anything about you or the kids?" Kei smirked, hiding away his happiness that his wife knew exactly what he meant.

"Just a hunch" Hikaru chuckled.

Kei stood up , his hands still wrapped around lovingly around his wife. "If you're not here by the time I get home, I'm leaving you" he warned.

"I highly doubt that"

The two were simply leaning in for a kiss and just a few inches till their lips meant, the door slammed open with their two kids crying as they ran to their parents.

"Mama! Papa!"

"What happened?" Hikaru calmly asked and patted her children's heads.

Kei had his brows furrowed when two more kids peeked from the door, along with two adults. A white haired female and a black haired male.

"Tsukishima! Ah! They're all Tsukishima now so I have to call you Kei!"

"Why are you suddenly intruding our home, Nishinoya-san and Koharu-san?"

The husband and wife sighed, seeing the other couple barge in their home again. Probably to stay over for a vacation before going around the whole country again.

If you ask Kei what kind of wife Hikaru is, he would laugh and say, "The most unaffectionate one" and laugh.

But try asking him what his married life with Hikaru everyday and he'd earnestly smile, "Fun. My everyday life with her is fun, along with the kids made it even better."

Tsukishima Kei is one proud husband of a famous composer, a proud dad of two sharp tongued gremlins and a proud father of a family like theirs. Of course, it was the same for Hikaru.

Because bearing the Tsukishima surname and having two fantastic kids with her master-now-husband was the greatest pleasure.

"Oi Hikaru"

"Yes?"

"We should get some more door locks. The Nishinoyas keep barging in tsk" Kei grumbled as he changed into a comfortable yellow shirt.

The ravenette chuckled at her husband's remark. "Why? At least Rei and Rui have playmates once in a while" Hikaru replied, pertaining to how their kids preferred to stay indoors and listen to music or study instead of playing outside.

Kei rolled his eyes, "They came at the wrong moment"

Hikaru found his small sulking moment cute, knowing that he was indeed looking forward to their kiss earlier. And so playfully, she tugged the collar of his tshirt. "No need to be so salty about it" she said before pecking his lips lightly.

Before the blonde could even react, Hikaru opened the bedroom door and called out. "Let's go, Papa?" She smiled.

Seeing the adorable and sweet figure of his wife, Kei got up and walked over to her. He gave her a light kiss on the forehead. "You should call me Kei when we're alone, Mama"

e n d  o f  c h a p t e r