💮Juu-roku💮

💮third💮

Hikaru didn't want to give her master the wrong idea and so she decided to just act as if nothing happened earlier, as if she didn't feel anything towards the blonde. After all, pretending is something that she's good at. She had grown to be quite the actress, you see. Having a sister who desired attention, at one point she turned a blind eye to the fact that her sister sent her away to get rid of her.

Hikaru envied her master's family. An affectionate mother, a cheerful and supportive older brother, and a house where they share meals together. It was indeed everything she ever wanted for a long time now. How lucky. Hikaru thought to herself, shaking away the memories with her parents that she envisioned.

"Izayoi-san, please make yourself at home. I'll go make some cookies for you two" Sachiko gave her a wide smile and motioned her arm in a pumping motion. "But still, it's rare for Kei-chan to bring a girl. Are you sure you're not his girlfriend?" the older woman questioned, giving her a teasing gaze, brows moving in an up and down manner.

Hikaru's eyes widened slightly, her cheeks slightly tinted pink. That question reminded her of how Kei held her close. Triggering the butterflies rampant inside her stomach again.  Which,she knew she had to fight off.  "..a-ah, it's not like-"

Kei walked in interrupting her. He just came out from his room after he got out of his wet clothes. "You know I can hear you from my room, right Kaa-san?" the boy sighed, throwing a dry towel to Hikaru's face. "Dry yourself busu" he said—ordered rather, and walked to the fridge to store the strawberry shortcake.

The ravenette accepted the towel and took off her hair band. She violently dried her short ebony locks, all the while Sachiko chuckled lightly at her son's behavior towards the girl. "That's not the right way to treat your girlfriend Kei-chan!" she points out, hands anchored on her hips.

Kei groaned under his breath ,shaking his slightly in embarrassment that his servant bore witness to her mother's childish demeanor. "When did I ever say that she's my girlfriend?"

"You really remind me of your Tou-san, right Aki-chan?" she says, placing a hand below her chin, looking at the figure of her second son.

Kei's older brother, Akiteru, who was busy watching a movie on the TV, nodded furiously in agreement to their mother's statement. "He's so stingy. I remember Tou-san used to say mean things to you Kaa-san, and I realized that was his way of showing his love to you. Kei got Tou-san's tsun tsun side." he explained, sighing in the process.

The older woman squealed in delight, remembering her late husband, "Tou-san is such a sweetheart!" Sachiko beamed, her hands on her cheeks as she daydreamed of how her husband used to romanced her.

Hikaru chuckled at the sight of their mother goofing around like a teenager in love. She remembered that her mother used to be like that over their father, and it pained her knowing that she will never see that again. "They're so noisy. Let's go to my room busu" she got surprised when Kei spoke and grabbed her hand, pulling her towards his room.

The blonde was being a lot more nicer since he bothered to open the door for her, "Hurry up and get in" he pushed her lightly from behind, seeing that she stopped.

The corner of her lips pulled up into a small smile as she walked inside, "Wow..." Hikaru stared in awe, seeing the neat room of her master. The whole place wasn't crowded with lots of things, it was rather empty yet complete of the necessary things. The wallpaper is white starting from the ceiling and it slowly turned yellow as it reached the floor.