💮San-juu-nana💮

💮third💮

"Goshuj—"

"Don't. Even. Think about it, busu"

Kei glared at the ravenette followed behind him as they headed to the beach, to meet with the others. Koharu and Kiyoko insisted that they participate instead of cuddling inside their rooms oogling into each other's eyes, according to Koharu.

The blonde grumbled as they entered the elevator, glancing over his shoulders, silently questioning himself why did he do that. It wasn't just a random action he pulled just to get a reaction from the ravenette. He wanted to do that.

But why? Was it because of the feelings he was slowly becoming sure of? He wasn't a newbie when it comes to liking someone. He already experienced that before but for some reason, the way he was feeling towards his servat was different.

Kei knew in himself that one of the reasons she was still with him is because of their stupid deal. And for that he was thankful. Kei wanted to keep Hikaru beside him all the time not because he needs something, but because he wanted her there. Her presence was something he was used to feeling and without it gave him much discomfort.

It wasn't difficult to tell all the things he grew to like about her. Kei liked the fact that she was unusually and comfortably quiet. Kei liked that she wouldn't try sugar coating words and would say it openly. Kei liked how he was the only person capable of making her smile like that.

But one thing that he liked the most about her was that she was head strong. She would accept his string of insults yet she would be making a comeback and would often end up winning. Kei was the only one who knew how kind she was despite that cold demeanor of hers. He had witnessed her working hard for the sake of her sister.

Her kindness had always been one of her weakness. She wasn'r completely ignorant or indifferent. She was just too choosy on who was worthy to show it. Kei knew that he was one of the persons she chose and decided to trust.

And maybe that was what really drove him to like her. He wasn't like this with Koharu. Probably because he knew so little of the girl but it was a different case with his servant. He was a witness to the different sides of hers, he knew more than what he intended to know, but he was still yearning to know every little thing about her.

"You're so troublesome, busu" he said out loud shaking his head in the process.

Hikaru gave him a weirded look, "But I never did anything?"

The blonde just sighed and headed out the elevator as soon as it stopped. Kei stopped for a brief moment and extended his hand out to her. "Hurry up, idiot" he hissed, sounding annoted.

Delighted with his offer, Hikaru intertwined her fingers with his. "Hai" she whispered from behind.

Kei felt glad that she wasn't the shy or easily embarrassed type whenever he initiates something like that. However one thing bothered him.

He had all the reasons why he liked her, now, what was hers?

A menacing glare was glued on Kei's face as they walked towards the banana boat prepared for the second team to ride it. Unfortunately, they were included.

Hikaru stifled a laugh beside him, one which irritated Kei even more. "Stop laughing you short legged creature"

His comment made her chuckle, "Oh my, was that a new endearment goshujin?" She replied back, mocking the name Kei called her.

The blonde was about to talk back when the guide they were walking with announced that they should get on the inflatable piece of floating banana in front of them. Clicking his tongue, Kei had no choice but to save his retorts after this and got on after Hikaru.

Almost everyone screamed in excitement and joy as the boat moved slow to fast. Soon enough the whole team were yelling at the top of their lungs, except for Tsukishima who was frowning non-stop as he worried that he might fall from his place.

It didn't help that his hands were getting from the splash of water and making it harder to hold on. It was the last turn they made and boy was Tsukishima thankful that it was about to end.

Not until they were purposely thrown off the boat and fell in the water at the same time.

"Just great" Kei groaned as he shook his head as he got out of the water.

Hikaru swam towards the blonde, and took off the orange vest. The other members gleefully as they swam towards the shore. "A smile would be nice to see, goshujin. Didn't you enjoy?" The ravenette asked as she swam together with the blonde.

Kei's frown deepened, "Not one bit. You sure do look like you enjoyed, busu" he snickered, looking at her messy hair with a few strands sticking on her face.

The female let herself sink underwater for a few seconds and got out with her hair brushed behind, showing her face neatly. Kei admired her features showcasing without her glasses and smiled. "Now you look like a person" he commented earning a small smile from the girl.

After that boat ride, the rest of the day went by faster than expected. The rest of the team decided to stay on the beach and light a camp fire. The three managers bought marshmallows and barebecue for their small dinner outside.

Every couple were soon out of the scene, and by that, it meant that every single one of them left the rest of the members one by one. And that included Kei and Hikaru.

The pair walked on the shore, jackets wrapped around their bodies as they strode alongside one another. "Ne goshujin?"

"Ask away, busu" the blonde knew that whenever she calls him out like that, she'd end up asking something absurd again.

Hikaru chuckled, "I like this" she says, softly kicking the sand.

"What?"

"The time I spend with you. I like every moment of it." She replied, glancing at the side and meeting his gaze.

Kei had a hard time trying to control his hammering heart inside his chest. Her words seemed to matter more for him when he realized the feelings he held for the girl. And hearing her say that she likes his company made him glad.

"Oi busu." He was the one to call her out.

Hikaru turned around rather quickly to answer him with a short hum.

"Let's end our deal"

e n d  o f  c h a p t e r

💮notes💮

Okay.

I admit.

This chapter is poorly written.

I am very sorry.

I have been busy writing two short stories at the same time.

Akaashi's fic had me all sad and Atsumu's upcoming fic ;) had me all giddy.

Hope you still enjoy.

💮yzzabella💮