💮Nana💮

💮third💮

Hikaru didn't mind that her female classmates had their eyes glued on her, burning with envy. All she cared about is what Tsukishima did and said to her earlier. It made her glad that he was slowly warming up to her. But that wasn't the end of her problems.

Today, her sister wanted her to record again. And she had to do it right now. Luckily, it's currently lunch break and Tsukishima walked with her towards the music room. "Oi busu, why are you even the one doing all the singing?" asked the curious blonde, eyeing the small girl beside him.

Hikaru shrugged, "....she said she can't sing... and I can.... and that's that..." is her simple reply to her master's question.

Students eyed the two of them, probably because Tsukishima is unexpectedly popular with the first years and second years in Karasuno. And seeing a girl with him is quite a rare sight since the blonde is known to be quite mean especially to girls. It didn't help that Hikaru was too plain, to begin with. Tsukishima didn't care though. He found her company rather relaxing.

The boy could only roll his eyes with her short and too plain answer. "Wow, that was a long explanation" he teased as they continued their way to the music room.

Tsukishima had gotten used to her simple and straight forward words and he liked it more than his admirers spouting lies just for him to notice. But he was far from acknowledging her as a friend, at the very least, he already saw her as a proper classmate and acquaintance.

Before long, the two of them are already at the old building of Karasuno. As usual, fewer students roamed around these parts and even the building structure was old. For some, it looked like an abandoned haunted house.

Both of them walked quietly and was about to turn around the corner when somebody called out from behind. "Oh! It's megane-chan!" beamed a purple-haired female as soon as the two turned around to face her.

Hikaru knew all too well who this was and even regretted bringing Tsukishima along. She was a third-year and the two of them have known each other since she enrolled as a first-year. "It took you a week to come back, nerd. I was already running low on cash" says the female, blowing on her newly polished nails as she walked closer to the pair.

Hikaru bowed respectfully at the girl, which got Tsukishima's brow raised in confusion. He already got annoyed at the fact that she's insulting Hikaru too. Well, it was only him who had the right to do so. Who is this person? Why is she getting overly familiar with his servant?

"Oh, you even bought a friend." the older girl smiled cockily, calling her three friends. "Girls it looks like we'll be partying today. Pay up, nerds" she put forth a hand and signaled them.

Obediently, Hikaru fished for her wallet in her skirt pocket and gave the girls a few thousand yen. While Tsukishima retained a dead look on his face, well not until the others came in.

The blonde scoffed as the female's friends walked in and stood behind her. The others had pink, red, orange, and bright yellow hair, and this had him laughing. "Seriously? A rainbow?" he couldn't help but curse as he turned his head a bit to laugh.

Hikaru nudged him on the side, trying to shut him up. She didn't want to involve him, that's why she paid the girls double. And her idiot master is pushing his luck right now.

The third-years quickly noticed this and glared at the blonde boy. "Oi. What are you laughing at? Pay up" says the orange-haired. Her face had thick makeup and her hair wasn't even dyed that good. Unsightly. Kei thought as he walked closer to them.