💮Nii-juu-hachi💮

💮third💮

Exams finally came, students anxiously answered every piece of test papers they had in hand, others just wanted to finish the damn exam and answered nonchalantly, some depended on luck for their answers like rolling their pencil and it decided their answers. Nevertheless, almost everyone had a hard time with each and every question per subject.

Hikaru sighed heavily right after the bell rang and Yoshida-sensei collected all of their papers. "...I messed math up.." she banged her head on the table.

Kei chuckled and turned around to face her, one hand under his chin with an amused smile on his face. "That's because you didn't pay attention when I taught it to you, busu" he flicked her forehead as soon as she looked up to face him.

Hikaru grumbled, massaging the spot he had just hit. "That's because Yama-chan didn't get most of it, so I had to teach him" she reasoned out and stood up from her seat, taking out the bento she made for the two of them. "Let's go, goshujin?" She urged him, smiling warmly at the boy.

The blonde got up from his seat and grabbed the containers from her hands, using his free hand to tug the ends of his servant's hair, "I thought you wanted to call me by my name" he teased as they walked out of the classroom together.

Leaving their classmates envious of how their relationship went from ice to something warm and fluffy as that. They knew all too well how the two are fairly indifferent when it comes to other people and it's a mystery how they ended up warming up to each other like that. Nevertheless, the two looked so good with each other like that.

Hikaru meekly played with the ends of her hair, "Of course I do, but calling you goshujin kinda rubbed on to me too hard" she replied, as a matter of fact, that she couldn't help calling him that. "Ne Kei?"

The blonde hummed glancing at her, "Can you call me by my name?" She asked, sounding more like a plead.

Tsukishima couldn't help but feel his cheeks burning, seeing how Hikaru looked at him with a soft expression on her face. Using his one hand, he covered half of his face and looked away, "No way in hell" he grumbled.

Hikaru giggled beside him as she strode along with her master. The ravenette just wanted to know how it feels to have him call her name. How her name will sound if it came from him. The thought often drove her insane at night, she would end up not sleeping until 2 am.

The pair made their way to their usual spot at the rooftop, and as they walked up the stairs Hikaru's phone rang loudly. In an instant, Hikaru's smile turned into a glare cold as ice. Kei guessed that it might be her sister and knowing what that person said to him, made him want to talk shit about her.

Hikaru fished for her phone in her skirt pocket and apologized meekly at her master before picking up, "I thought I said not to call me again Konami-san. I've been sending my recordings whenever you need it right? Please leave me alone" she spat out and intended to quickly end the call but her sister didn't let her go so easily.

"I want to talk to you in person Hikaru. I won't beg for your forgiveness but could you at least hear me out?" Konami pleaded from the other line, this time feeling truly guilty of what she's done for her sister. It's been weeks since she's heard Hikaru speaking, and it made her tear up by just that.

The ravenette, on the other hand, bit her lower lip thinking if she can give her sister another chance. Hikaru knew she was forever indebted to her sister for raising her from such a young age, and that, she couldn't deny. She loves Konami with all of her heart, even after getting hurt by her own sister's words, there is no denying that she still want things to get better between the two of them.