💮San-juu-hachi💮

💮third💮

Hikaru had always considered herself as a person no one would want to know about. She was plainer than a day. She wasn't pretty. Nor athletic. Maybe she was a tad bit smart, but that was it. Nothing more made her interesting. And she was well aware of it.

Maybe it was one of the reasons she was used by her sister. She was like an extra in a play. A townsperson D, that no one really seemed to care about or would look at. All along she worked hard for someone else's glory all because she wanted her sister to be happy.

It wasn't easy being orphans so young and she was thankful that her sister did her best to raise up a boring and bland sister like her. Hikaru considered herself an ordinary person, only existing for Konami to make use of.

But then her little deal with the blonde led to something more than just being his servant. Even though he wasn't that nice at first, Hikaru was a witness to those several times he showed that he actually cares.

At times when Hikaru thought she was alone and only has herself and her sister she desperately wished to care, Kei would be there and would bluntly remind her that as long as they have a deal at the very least, she had her master to rely on.

Maybe it was because of that fact that she ended up liking him.

She was yearning to always be with him just because he feels so much more like home than with anyone before. Hikaru felt like she mattered whenever she was with him and that she was seen. Everything started when she started to want more than just be by his side.

Hikaru rolled continuously on her bed as she tried to make sense of his words earlier.

"Let's end the deal busu"

Again, she was confused with his words. Not the literal meaning though but what comes next after the end of their deal? She's not obligated now to go to his side whenever she was free. What could she possibly use now as an excuse to be with him?

The simple matter of her liking him is obviously a shallow reason. "Why so suddenly, Kei?" She whispered to herself.

Morning came without further ado and Hikaru still hasn't got a wink of sleep. Careful not to wake up the other girls, she fixed her bed, took a bath, and went out. She needed to talk to Kei and so she sent him a message to meet her near the indoor pool.

Hikaru was more than glad when the blonde showed up, "Ohayou, Kei" she greeted.

She saw him flinch slightly at the mention of his name but he quickly regained composure, "You said you wanted to talk. Go ahead" the blonde said.

"Why are you suddenly ending the deal?" Hikaru went straight to the point.

Kei shrugged and slipped his hands in his pockets, "No particular reason" he replied. "Shouldn't you be celebrating?" He even added.

Hikaru couldn't help but feel a bit hurt that he was taking lightly of this, "How could I even do that?" she scoffed.

"Didn't you want this? I'll keep my mouth shut, isn't that what the deal was all about? You, making sure that I won't tell a single soul about your little secret" Kei said as a matter of fact, not even bothering to face the girl.

The girl's gaze fell on the floor, "I suppose you're right. Does that mean, I don't have to stay with you all the time?"

"What else would it mean? Don't worry your secret is safe with me"

"I don't understand, why so suddenly Kei? I want to stay close to you. Don't you?" Hikaru desperately questioned. She wanted another reason to be with him. The deal was off, how was she supposed to stay by his side now?